This discussion is closed.
Ladyluck
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
ANyone? I am waiting for one more reply! aarrrgh!!
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ladyluck)
Nottingham??

G
acisejica
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
Nottingham??

G
yeah.... get a move on Nottingham :mad: grrr
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by acisejica)
Lol! Don't worry....loads of people have already been rejected...and i don't know of anyone who already has an offer from the test...so it seems the wait may be worth it for you guys!!! Good luck!!

G
mg84
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, MORSE at Warwick. I got a letter last week saying I'd hear very soon. I want to sort out my accommodation, but need to know what course I'm doing before I send off my form!
Minta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Still waiting for History at Durham and St Andrews :mad:
Ladyluck
Rep:
?
yeah nottingham, ive seen that all unis have to make their decisions before 16th, and UCAS will confirm by 30th. Not long, but still 2 days to say no!!! lol
Ladyluck
Rep:
?
(Original post by Minta)
Still waiting for History at Durham and St Andrews :mad:
2 unis! that must be really annoying! good luck!
acisejica
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah nottingham, ive seen that all unis have to make their decisions before 16th, and UCAS will confirm by 30th. Not long, but still 2 days to say no!!! lol
yeh exactly.... I'm SUR it'll be tomorrow!! Wow I didn't realise the deadline was 16th excitement.....

(good luck btw, I know u want to go there don't you??)
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Think of it as 2 days to say yes!

G
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Do you not then?? Where's your first choice??

G
Ladyluck
Rep:
?
yeh exactly.... I'm SUR it'll be tomorrow!! Wow I didn't realise the deadline was 16th excitement.....

Thanks! yeah i liked it when i went, itwould be my preferred choice over birmingham, not by much tho it has to be added. If i dont get in i will be still very pleased to go to Birmingham.
Ladyluck
Rep:
?
(Original post by gzftan)
Think of it as 2 days to say yes!

G
Forever the optimist! Thanks! x If i was giving advice to someone in my situation i would say *yeah! im sure you will get in!* but i know myself an think the worst! lol.

If you dont get in would you ask to see how you did in the test?! i would just to be curious, if i got like 5% i would be devastated and not go to do law anywhere! Useless!!!
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm all done, but a friend is waiting for all but 2 places
James_W
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Not officially.. Notttingham sent me a letter Friday saying that they will make me an offer once I send a form to them, which I sent off yesterday.
pugnacious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what so all the unis have to send off their offers/rejections by the 16th of march?
James_W
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
They don't have to do anything.. some people in the year above me didn't get ANYTHING from some Uni's.
Rhianneth
Report 16 years ago
ive seen that all unis have to make their decisions before 16th, and UCAS will confirm by 30th. Not long, but still 2 days to say no!!! lol
where did u find that out from?! I really hope it is by the 16th, notts have had my application for like half a year now - at least they're not rejecting me immediately...considering me for a while before doing it ohhh dear!!
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Forever the optimist! Thanks! x If i was giving advice to someone in my situation i would say *yeah! im sure you will get in!* but i know myself an think the worst! lol.

If you dont get in would you ask to see how you did in the test?! i would just to be curious, if i got like 5% i would be devastated and not go to do law anywhere! Useless!!!
Lol! Personally i wouldn't ask for the result....it can't help anything....it would only make you dwell on the fact you didn't get in for longer and just make you depressed...but you don't need to think about that because you'll get in!!

G
Ladyluck
Rep:
?
(Original post by pugnacious)
what so all the unis have to send off their offers/rejections by the 16th of march?
I think so..unless it was April...no i doubt it! It best be march!! AARGH!

ANYONE KNOW?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (28)
7.87%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (32)
8.99%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (78)
21.91%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (44)
12.36%
No, nothing has changed (109)
30.62%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (65)
18.26%

Watched Threads