Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ANyone? I am waiting for one more reply! aarrrgh!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladyluck)
    Nottingham??

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Nottingham??

G
    yeah.... get a move on Nottingham :mad: grrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acisejica)
    Lol! Don't worry....loads of people have already been rejected...and i don't know of anyone who already has an offer from the test...so it seems the wait may be worth it for you guys!!! Good luck!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Yes, MORSE at Warwick. I got a letter last week saying I'd hear very soon. I want to sort out my accommodation, but need to know what course I'm doing before I send off my form!

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for History at Durham and St Andrews :mad:

ReputationRep:
    yeah nottingham, ive seen that all unis have to make their decisions before 16th, and UCAS will confirm by 30th. Not long, but still 2 days to say no!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minta)
    Still waiting for History at Durham and St Andrews :mad:
    2 unis! that must be really annoying! good luck!

ReputationRep:
    yeah nottingham, ive seen that all unis have to make their decisions before 16th, and UCAS will confirm by 30th. Not long, but still 2 days to say no!!! lol
    yeh exactly.... I'm SUR it'll be tomorrow!! Wow I didn't realise the deadline was 16th excitement.....

(good luck btw, I know u want to go there don't you??)

ReputationRep:
    Think of it as 2 days to say yes!

G

ReputationRep:
    Do you not then?? Where's your first choice??

G

ReputationRep:
    yeh exactly.... I'm SUR it'll be tomorrow!! Wow I didn't realise the deadline was 16th excitement.....

Thanks! yeah i liked it when i went, itwould be my preferred choice over birmingham, not by much tho it has to be added. If i dont get in i will be still very pleased to go to Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Think of it as 2 days to say yes!

G
    Forever the optimist! Thanks! x If i was giving advice to someone in my situation i would say *yeah! im sure you will get in!* but i know myself an think the worst! lol.

If you dont get in would you ask to see how you did in the test?! i would just to be curious, if i got like 5% i would be devastated and not go to do law anywhere! Useless!!!

ReputationRep:
    i'm all done, but a friend is waiting for all but 2 places

ReputationRep:
    Not officially.. Notttingham sent me a letter Friday saying that they will make me an offer once I send a form to them, which I sent off yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    what so all the unis have to send off their offers/rejections by the 16th of march?

ReputationRep:
    They don't have to do anything.. some people in the year above me didn't get ANYTHING from some Uni's.

ReputationRep:
    ive seen that all unis have to make their decisions before 16th, and UCAS will confirm by 30th. Not long, but still 2 days to say no!!! lol
    where did u find that out from?! I really hope it is by the 16th, notts have had my application for like half a year now - at least they're not rejecting me immediately...considering me for a while before doing it ohhh dear!!

ReputationRep:
    Forever the optimist! Thanks! x If i was giving advice to someone in my situation i would say *yeah! im sure you will get in!* but i know myself an think the worst! lol.

If you dont get in would you ask to see how you did in the test?! i would just to be curious, if i got like 5% i would be devastated and not go to do law anywhere! Useless!!!
    Lol! Personally i wouldn't ask for the result....it can't help anything....it would only make you dwell on the fact you didn't get in for longer and just make you depressed...but you don't need to think about that because you'll get in!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pugnacious)
    what so all the unis have to send off their offers/rejections by the 16th of march?
    I think so..unless it was April...no i doubt it! It best be march!! AARGH!

ANYONE KNOW?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.