Turn on thread page Beta

Who's still waiting? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    this wait is killing me!!!literally!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting on York for psychology, and my application was processed by UCAS on the 23rd September! If they haven't replied by the last week of March I think I'll withdraw my application from there, I'll probably choose Cardiff as my first choice regardless.

If you're now thinking, 'well just withdraw your application anyway, then' it would just be nice to have the choice should they make me an offer, or stick 'em down for insurance if the offer was lower than AAB.

This 16th March thing is quite interesting... I'll bet anything they still haven't replied in two days time though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peapod)
    Still waiting for Psychology at Durham and Nottingham....
    not too hopeful....
    Don't worry!! I know the waiting is hell...but you haven't been rejected yet..which means they are seriously considering making you an offer!! Chin up...and good luck!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    I'm still technically waiting for two replies. I know one of them is an Unconditional because I was told in the interview but I won't be satisfied until it's posted on UCAS.com and the other one is my first choice university. I had the interview and they said it would take about 2 weeks before I would get the results. So I'm pretending they will either reject me or ask me for a ridiculous conditional offer (like all A's, bit hard when I don't ever go into college) so then if that's what I get I'll already have dealt with it. Then if I get an Unconditional or an OK Conditional I'll be more appreciative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Don't worry!! I know the waiting is hell...but you haven't been rejected yet..which means they are seriously considering making you an offer!! Chin up...and good luck!!!

G

Is that you being nice or do you actually know that that's usually the case?

Oh and, an admissions tutor at Kings said the end of the UCAS application cycle is the beginning of May, and that is their deadline I think as they said it's not unusual to hear from them until then.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.