Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have any of the moderators ever held a UKL get together, that would be real cool

ReputationRep:
    have you not seen/heard any adverts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    Have any of the moderators ever held a UKL get together, that would be real cool
    LMFAO!!! Why?

Moreover, Wonder if we would see Mr White's true face if we went...

ReputationRep:
    mmm i can think of maybe one person who i wouldn't mind meeting

ReputationRep:
    This has been suggested several times before. A few of the members have met up in London before, as far as I recall, but these 'get together' ideas generally fall flat on their face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    This has been suggested several times before. A few of the members have met up in London before, as far as I recall, but these 'get together' ideas generally fall flat on their face.
    I'm not suprised really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)

I love your stupid quote of the week rofl.

I think that theres no way people would turn up so theres not much point. Plus what would we do some of the members are way too young for pubs etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I love your stupid quote of the week rofl.

I think that theres no way people would turn up so theres not much point. Plus what would we do some of the members are way too young for pubs etc
    that reminds me, have you ever seen me before? Unless your always in a different part of the uni to me I would be surprised if you hadn't. I have no idea what you look like though.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    the majority of the people here seem like silly geeks to be honest, and although there are a few exceptions the idea of all these geeks in 1 room is quite frankly repulsive imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    that reminds me, have you ever seen me before? Unless your always in a different part of the uni to me I would be surprised if you hadn't. I have no idea what you look like though.

Adam

I dont think I've seen you, but I think I saw expression in the union once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    the majority of the people here seem like silly geeks to be honest, and although there are a few exceptions the idea of all these geeks in 1 room is quite frankly repulsive imo

lol...erm nice avatar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lol...erm nice avatar
    thought you'd like it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    and your the only non-geek here? think again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    no it wouldn't then you would find out i'm a 53 year old man...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    and your the only non-geek here? think again

oh dear god!

please go away learn how to read and then come back, i said that there are exceptions but the majority of people seem like geeks, please don't waste my time again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    no it wouldn't then you would find out i'm a 53 year old man...
    so who is the gorgeous guy in tht pic you posted then??

ReputationRep:
    i think us all being near uni/at uni age we would drink any meeting place dry....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    so who is the gorgeous guy in tht pic you posted then??
    my son.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    my son.
    may i have his number??

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.