Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    are you trying to say that you are not in facta cat with a melon on its head?! :eek:
    the cat bit is not true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Scary stuff.
    I've definitely seen meepmeep before, the face certainly rings a bell. He knows a lad in my school as well, from the year above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I am my dear
    And I look like Nicole Kidman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Infact, if we did organise a meet up, I would especially make a big inflatable limecat doll and drag it with me - after all it is part of my identity.

I would also expect katie to dress up in a panda costume and keep dancing all night.
    hehe - well you might be lucky there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    You're scarying me now. I really do think you need therapy, that's a wierd obsession.
    yes it is, makes me very uneasy; perhaps he's using reverse psychology on himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    This has been suggested several times before. A few of the members have met up in London before, as far as I recall, but these 'get together' ideas generally fall flat on their face.
    The forum meets up? People take this **** wasy too seriously, I mean its only a frigging forum, get a life! People treat this forum as tho its the most important thing in the world or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    Have any of the moderators ever held a UKL get together, that would be real cool
    why would we get together.....so many live on different continents...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    heh heh heh....no lol

thats a point actually, i had this little paranoia fit the other day. i realised how much info ppl on here could get on me lol, my sixth form, full name and everything lol.
    weed does that to you. ;p

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.