The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

16 at my first house party
Original post by DCFCfan4eva
'Quite young' as in under the legal age of consent?
Yes, we were both young. He was 17. Was it a mistake, maybe so. We are still together and going strong and almost on 3 years now so we are doing something right and have something good together. Yes we were young but I certainly wouldn't take that moment back for anything.
Doesnt matter lose it whenever your mentally ready. Everyone is different so dont compare yourself.
I was 11. We were on a Boy Scout camping trip, he was another boy from my class at school. I had never thought about it, and we weren’t really “good friends”, but for some reason he decided to come on to me, and I didn’t say no. We shared a tent on every campout afterwards until my family moved away a few months later. I enjoyed it, am glad it happened, and have no regrets.
Lost mine when I was the age of a single digit to a girl two years older then me. Can’t remember the exact age because I was way, way to young.
i was 19, there was some pressure on me from my partner to sleep with him (he kept trying despite me telling him i dont want to on multiple occasions before) and he kept trying on different days so i eventually gave in. it is what it is and i dont regret it par say, nor is he a bad person, i just wouldnt have done it with him if left completely to my own devices i guess
I'll let you know
you're all a bunch of heathens

Spoiler

Original post by TheDanr
I was 25 and it was with a random fit guy in a gay sauna

were there other people in the sauna watching seems a bit illegal?

Latest

Trending

Trending