Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have to hand it in this friday but whens the proper deadline

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it Easter?
    I dunno, we have a weird distance learning course and our original teacher is on maternity leave so we have to give it to her when she gets back in a couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite surprised people are still doing their psychology coursework now.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I think most people should have done their coursework like months ago. I got final mark back on Friday and I got 52/60, which is right on an A!

Btw, emmz, how many more psychology coursework threads are you planning to make? Why don't you just put all your questions into one thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    i have to hand it in this friday but whens the proper deadline
    I asked AQA this a while ago and they told me:

'The last date for submission of marks and samples of work to the moderator for most GCE specifications for GCE May/June 2004 examinations is 15 May 2004.'

But whether this applies for the Psychology coursework, I don't know :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm still doing it right now but have to hand it in before easter.
    Got so much of it done over the weekend and it's not that hard really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *boo*)
    Yeah, I'm still doing it right now but have to hand it in before easter.
    Got so much of it done over the weekend and it's not that hard really.
    Are you doing AQA Psychology?
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam-Jade)
    x
    The majortity of people on this board seem to be doing so. I'm surprised people are still completing their Psychology coursework given that my class was pressurised to hand it in before the 9th of January this year despite only starting it late November. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing OCr! I have been ill for eight weeks so way behind and no one can tell me whats wrong...It's a nightmare! my class has finished theirs and I haven't started and still got another piece to do! I can't handle it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam-Jade)
    x
    Yup doing AQA Spec B
    We've just got this coursework and module 5 to do
    before finishing the course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *boo*)
    Yup doing AQA Spec B
    We've just got this coursework and module 5 to do
    before finishing the course
    same ere. im really stuck on the results section though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    The majortity of people on this board seem to be doing so. I'm surprised people are still completing their Psychology coursework given that my class was pressurised to hand it in before the 9th of January this year despite only starting it late November. :mad:
    when I did mine a year ago, we were made to start in teh summer of our first year and hand it in before xmas!!!! Although it really pissed me off that loads of people dallied and were allowed to give it in as late as April!!! which was 4 months after i handed mine in grrrr got an A tho, so not complaining (much) lol

(Original post by emmz)
    same ere. im really stuck on the results section though
    hope everything pulls together for you- and that I didn't lead you astray with my perhaps shoddy advice

ReputationRep:
    rednirt:location Portsmouth
    do you mean as in new hampshire, america or some where in Britain

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.