The Student Room Group

Volunteering Interview at Citizen Advice Bureau

Hello everyone,

I have just received email regarding the voluntary position for IT administrator at Citizen Advice Bureau and I just want to ask how is the interview like?
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Original post by Mo121
Hello everyone,

I have just received email regarding the voluntary position for IT administrator at Citizen Advice Bureau and I just want to ask how is the interview like?

If you are still interested I will ask my girlfriend's sister, who volunteers for the CAB.
Reply 3
Original post by Mo121
Hello everyone,

It will be pretty informal. They will ask you some basic questions such as why do you want to volunteer, what experience do you have in IT/admin and what do you know about the Citizens Advice Bureau. (Its four main principles are that it is a free, confidential, impartial and independent organisation.)

It's mainly an opportunity for them to meet you and to establish what type of person you are and whether you would fit in the office environment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending