Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Sunderland University (Photography)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SamjamDTD
i got a place at panns bank, but i'm thinking of changing to clanny house, the only thing stopping me is it's pretty near to the centre and panns bank has it's own S.U bar

Ah I'm sorry, I've only just remembered to look back on this thread! Have you made your mind up about accommodation yet? :-)
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 21
yeaah i got a river view at panns bank (:
Reply 22
Oooh excellent, have fun! See you there in September I guess :-)
Reply 23
I graduate from the Photography, Video and Digital Imaging course this year! If you've got any questions, feel free to ask :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Becka132
I graduate from the Photography, Video and Digital Imaging course this year! If you've got any questions, feel free to ask :smile:

That'd be so useful actually, thank you! I'm can't think of anything at the moment but hundreds will probably come to me at some point... then I'll come back and hit you with 'em like a tonne of bricks, haha.
Reply 25
WTF.... it doesnt have wifi?? im thinking of applying there because the other places dont have en suites. i wanted to apply to the forges but all the en suites have gone!!
Do you know if you apply to the precinct, do you get your own bathroom or is it shared?
Reply 26
Original post by lydiaw
That'd be so useful actually, thank you! I'm can't think of anything at the moment but hundreds will probably come to me at some point... then I'll come back and hit you with 'em like a tonne of bricks, haha.

I don't check this often, so if you've got any questions, send me a PM and I can drop you my email address!
Precinct is shared bathrooms, I thought it looked really nice when I saw it, can't find anyone I'm staying with though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
There is no SU bar on campus :/ how strange

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending