Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I've got an interview on the 16th (AHH this TUESDAY) it's for medicine!
    Im having problems with 'why barts?'- i haven't officially been there so its hard to answer this question- any tips?

sam
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAM*)
    Hello!

Im having problems with 'why barts?'- i haven't officially been there so its hard to answer this question- any tips?

sam
    x
    what is why barts? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAM*)
    Hello!

sam
    x
    i think its only you who cn answer that....if u dnt know why ur going...then y on earth r u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    what is why barts? :confused:
    Queen Mary's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchie_rox)
    i think its only you who cn answer that....if u dnt know why ur going...then y on earth r u?
    Hold on i do know why i'm going- its just that i don't know much about the area!!!

ReputationRep:
    Best thing to do is read the prospectus - it usually has a little section why us and no1 else! You could also look to see what there specialities are and say you are interested in that - but make sure you know something about it as they may question you on it.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.