Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone got it?????
    ive done a design and i want to my own pics on it. like clip art.
    is it possible????? ive tried looking at the website but it is taking ages......

ReputationRep:
    I have Pro Desktop 2000i2 that my school provided but I haven't actually used it at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    I have Pro Desktop 2000i2 that my school provided but I haven't actually used it at home.
    same here. but i e-mailed the folder home. so in other words i stole it. lol but for eductaional purpses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rover)
    same here. but i e-mailed the folder home. so in other words i stole it. lol but for eductaional purpses
    Heh. I think the school payed a license fee or something and basically lent CDs of it out so people could install the programme at home. May have been dodgy though.

What sort of clipart to you intend to make?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Heh. I think the school payed a license fee or something and basically lent CDs of it out so people could install the programme at home. May have been dodgy though.

What sort of clipart to you intend to make?
    i just want to put a picture on a face (side).........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rover)
    anyone got it?????
    ive done a design and i want to my own pics on it. like clip art.
    is it possible????? ive tried looking at the website but it is taking ages......
    prodesktop is free for educational purposes. its also absolutly rubbish, use solidworks if you can get your hands on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    prodesktop is free for educational purposes. its also absolutly rubbish, use solidworks if you can get your hands on it.
    For my graphics GCSE Major project I designed my tennis stadiums on Pro Desktop - It looked awesome in the end and was really well designed, took a while to get the hang of it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^bono^)
    For my graphics GCSE Major project I designed my tennis stadiums on Pro Desktop - It looked awesome in the end and was really well designed, took a while to get the hang of it though.
    yes, it does look good, however, you could have done it in half the time on solidworks.

take a look at this, it took half an hour on solidworks.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    yes, it does look good, however, you could have done it in half the time on solidworks.

take a look at this, it took half an hour on solidworks.
    Very nice.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2004

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.