bababoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
any thoughts on how this letter is? how can i improve?

Head boy letter

Dear jonesy,
I am applying for head boy as I feel that I am suited to the position and possess the necessary skills and qualities for the role. I have taken the time to attend several senior prefect meetings where I have learnt how the sixth form is run and understood the demands of head boy. Being head boy requires hard work, commitment, organisation, responsibility and leadership. I know I will enjoy taking on this responsibility and that I can meet these demands, and more.
I have already proven I am a hardworking and committed individual. This is reflected in my GCSE grades and AS level predictions. The high levels I have achieved show I am prepared to work hard to achieve my goals, which is an essential quality of any head boy.
I am a highly responsible and organised individual as I assist in the organisation of our school’s rugby team. I am also able to balance my school studies with various other commitments such as volunteering with the elderly, horse riding and the Duke of Edinburgh award. This shows I would easily be able to organise head boy commitments around my studies and they would not interfere with each other.
I am a leader and have shown this previously as I have lead my school year in rugby, cricket and dodge ball. This means the leadership required for head boy will be no surprise to me and I will quickly fit into the role.
As well as organising and representing the sixth form, a head boy needs to be in contact with all members of the sixth form. A head boy needs to understand everybody’s views and make sure everyone is content in the sixth form. I feel that I will meet this demand well as have a wide friendship group in the sixth form and therefore will be easily approachable by anyone who is not content. I will make an effort to make sure next year’s year 12, current year 11, make an easy and smooth transition to the sixth form, and that they are happy and confident to voice their views on sixth form life.
I personally believe that our years in the sixth form will be some of the best and most important days of our lives. I believe we must work hard to lay the foundations for our future careers and achieve to the best of our potential. I also believe we must enjoy these last years of school. A s head boy I will work hard to promote an atmosphere where everyone can achieve their potential, but I will also make sure that everyone finds life in the sixth form a fun and enjoyable experience.
Cheers boi.
evalilyXOX
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
thats good !

Hope you get head boy !
benjebum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i hope you lose
benjebum
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
suck on my nose
The Sikh Surgeon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by benjebum)
i hope you lose
This thread is from 2013
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
tbh "jonesy" seems rather too informal

:dontknow:
Whore21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Please die
benjebum
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know its from 2013
benjebum
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Whore21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
tbh "jonesy" seems rather too informal

:dontknow:
I hate u
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (11)
17.74%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (14)
22.58%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (5)
8.06%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (8)
12.9%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (4)
6.45%
I think it's an unfair expectation (18)
29.03%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
3.23%

Watched Threads