The Student Room Group

Crazy sex stories!?

Do you guys let your guard down much more than usual when you are at uni? whats some crazy things you have done while you are there? just interested in seeing if students are as crazy as the media make out?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They're not. Most students are inexperienced, many of them went to uni virgins and only have a few sexual relationship/encounters while at uni.
Well that is what i am trying to research, studies show that students are putting themselves in risky situation when it comes to sex i.e no condoms, or going back to someones house they dont know!
Does anyone have anything they regret doing?
Not all uni students are virgins, i am a 25 yr old mature student and i just started uni last september :biggrin:
Lol, im not touching this thread without the anon function.
Reply 4
I once had sex in a position other than missionary. **** was cray!
Reply 5
Most of my craziness happened at sixthform, funnily enough :holmes: as for the details...

Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :)
Lol, im not touching this thread without the anon function.
Hahaa thanks Hamijack!
" Checks in " :colone:
Reply 8
Crazy you say...

I once revised for 11 hours straight.
how about we do some 'well i have a friend who....'
Reply 10
At uni what do people get up to?
Reply 11
Original post by LeanneRichards

Why do you lead the way....:wink:
Well that is what i am trying to research, studies show that students are putting themselves in risky situation when it comes to sex i.e no condoms, or going back to someones house they dont know!
Does anyone have anything they regret doing?
Not all uni students are virgins, i am a 25 yr old mature student and i just started uni last september :biggrin:

I didn't say all uni students are virgin..

Ok, thats fair enough. I have a friend who used to be **** buddies with this chick, who would spend literally hours having sex while doing a mix of speed and K, untill their flatmates demanded he be kicked out the flat. They used to stay up for days and never leave the room.

Oh, and a girl who likes to have her clit whipped with a riding crop :teehee:
(edited 11 years ago)
hahaha i dont think i can put the clit whipping in my assignment!
Do you guys let your guard down much more than usual when you are at uni? whats some crazy things you have done while you are there? just interested in seeing if students are as crazy as the media make out?

You're going to struggle with this. During my freshers (gosh that feels like forever ago now) only a couple of people in my halls had lost their virginity. There was a heck of a lot of lying going in during 'I have never...'

Now I'm a postgrad, and even now most people are well behaved sexually. One of my hallmates has only slept with two guys, and plenty of people on my course have only slept with people they were in a relationship with.

These studies are usually a load of hot air. All that happens is an absence of parents, an unprecedented access to clubs/societies, and a bigger number of prospective partners = more chance to have sex.

Most students really don't go 'crazy' though. Those who do were normally the people who were sexually active and open to new experiences before they went to university.

That said, I know a few stories, if you are interested in something that isn't total horse****, feel free to message me.
Well, this one time, at band camp...
Reply 17
For me the craziest thing about my sexual experiences at uni was how few of them there were.

That said, the night I pulled a rugby player (female) at a gay bar was quite interesting. The night ended up with me being kicked out of her house because her "flatmate" (i.e. girlfriend as I later found out) was coming home. And then I was stuck in a part of the city I didn't know, and didn't know the way back. Also didn't have any money or the number for a taxi company. I asked someone for directions and he offered me a lift while he kept insisting that he wasn't weird or anything. Got even weirder when he started talking about how he lived with his mother his entire life until she died. But to be fair to him, he did give me a lift back without trying to have sex with and/or murder me.

edit - Now I think about it, that's not really much of a crazy sex story because the sex part of it (which wasn't actual sex anyway, just kind of "fooling around") isn't the crazy part.
(edited 11 years ago)
Thank you guys you have all been really helpful!! :biggrin:
Original post by EllGee.
Well, this one time, at band camp...

Sorry, accidental neg! Here, have some mental rep :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest