This discussion is closed.
Tianquan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hey guys, just wondering does any one have any test from exampro, that they could send to me?
Basically i struggle with exam question. I know all the stuff and i revise a lot but i get so confused as to what the questions are asking, i end up tip toeing around specifics and bringing my grades down.*

I've heard about this Exampro that my college uses but its 'Only for teachers' but it has 1000's of different exam style questions on all the units!

So my question is; can anyone help me out and send me some exam questions from there?

Thanks in advance!
TenOfThem
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Tianquan)
Every single exam board has free access to exam papers on their website
Tplox
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Tianquan)
hey guys, just wondering does any one have any test from exampro, that they could send to me?
Basically i struggle with exam question. I know all the stuff and i revise a lot but i get so confused as to what the questions are asking, i end up tip toeing around specifics and bringing my grades down.*

I've heard about this Exampro that my college uses but its 'Only for teachers' but it has 1000's of different exam style questions on all the units!

So my question is; can anyone help me out and send me some exam questions from there?

Thanks in advance!

my email is [email protected] if you are uncomfortable replying here
Same thing as what the person above said
It just uses all the past papers and puts them in topics for you
Just go through all the past papers
Once you done that
Go through the old specification papers..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Crapateducation
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ask you teacher for login, we did that and now we use the thing often.
jannatx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Crapateducation)
Hey I noticed on one of your replies that your teacher had given you access to exampro. My teachers won't and refuse to. Please can I share yours? Can you send it on pm?
Many Thanks
exampropapers
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
PM me
y.u.mad.bro?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by exampropapers)
PM me
mind asking what exam boards you use?
username3744176
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, could you please send me the login you use as my teachers have also refused and practice questions will really help me.

Many thanks.
Sanya.sh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi could you please also send me the exampri login as our teachers have refused to give us any access. ThankYou
sa77iyah
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by exampropapers)
PM me
hi would you be able to send me the exampro login you have please im really struggling with my revision
nehaheartx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi could you please also send me the exampri login as our teachers have refused to give us any access. ThankYou
Yatayyat
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'd also appreciate massively if you could send me the exampro login. My teacher refused boldly and am struggling alot of exam questions for practice. Just PM me. Thanks you one million times.
caymen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jannatx)
Hey I noticed on one of your replies that your teacher had given you access to exampro. My teachers won't and refuse to. Please can I share yours? Can you send it on pm?
Many Thanks
Can u share login please
leangu02
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, could you please send me the exampro login on PM or something so I can access it for revision, I would really appreciate it.
siem24
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm on my gap year and retaking Biology so I don't have any teachers to help me, so could you PM me the login, it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks.
username3684286
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey could you please send me the exampro login as well. I have got exams in 3 weeks and need all the help possible. Thank you- I would really be grateful.
Fayedinky
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can Anyone send me the login... it would be greatly appreciated as I am a struggling GCSE science student.... many thanks!?
Ineedhelprn
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey if any one has an exampro login please send it to me on private message. I’m struggling at the moment t and need more access to exam papers. I really need it, it would be much appreciated.
Sheikh2002
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can you pm me the details please
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
74.36%
No I haven't decided yet (11)
14.1%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
11.54%

Watched Threads