The Student Room Group

Exampro ??

hey guys, just wondering does any one have any test from exampro, that they could send to me?
Basically i struggle with exam question. I know all the stuff and i revise a lot but i get so confused as to what the questions are asking, i end up tip toeing around specifics and bringing my grades down.*

I've heard about this Exampro that my college uses but its 'Only for teachers' but it has 1000's of different exam style questions on all the units!

So my question is; can anyone help me out and send me some exam questions from there?

Thanks in advance!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Tianquan

Every single exam board has free access to exam papers on their website
Reply 2
Original post by Tianquan
hey guys, just wondering does any one have any test from exampro, that they could send to me?
Basically i struggle with exam question. I know all the stuff and i revise a lot but i get so confused as to what the questions are asking, i end up tip toeing around specifics and bringing my grades down.*

I've heard about this Exampro that my college uses but its 'Only for teachers' but it has 1000's of different exam style questions on all the units!

So my question is; can anyone help me out and send me some exam questions from there?

Thanks in advance!

my email is [email protected] if you are uncomfortable replying here :smile:

Same thing as what the person above said
It just uses all the past papers and puts them in topics for you
Just go through all the past papers
Once you done that
Go through the old specification papers..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ask you teacher for login, we did that and now we use the thing often.
Reply 4
Original post by Crapateducation

Hey I noticed on one of your replies that your teacher had given you access to exampro. My teachers won't and refuse to. Please can I share yours? Can you send it on pm?
Many Thanks
PM me
Original post by exampropapers
PM me

mind asking what exam boards you use?

Hi, could you please send me the login you use as my teachers have also refused and practice questions will really help me.

Many thanks.
Reply 8
Hi could you please also send me the exampri login as our teachers have refused to give us any access. ThankYou
Reply 9
Original post by exampropapers
PM me

hi would you be able to send me the exampro login you have please im really struggling with my revision
Hi could you please also send me the exampri login as our teachers have refused to give us any access. ThankYou
I'd also appreciate massively if you could send me the exampro login. My teacher refused boldly and am struggling alot of exam questions for practice. Just PM me. Thanks you one million times.
Reply 12
Original post by jannatx
Hey I noticed on one of your replies that your teacher had given you access to exampro. My teachers won't and refuse to. Please can I share yours? Can you send it on pm?
Many Thanks

Can u share login please
Hi, could you please send me the exampro login on PM or something so I can access it for revision, I would really appreciate it.
Reply 14

Hi, I'm on my gap year and retaking Biology so I don't have any teachers to help me, so could you PM me the login, it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks.
Hey could you please send me the exampro login as well. I have got exams in 3 weeks and need all the help possible. Thank you- I would really be grateful.
Can Anyone send me the login... it would be greatly appreciated as I am a struggling GCSE science student.... many thanks!?
Hey if any one has an exampro login please send it to me on private message. I’m struggling at the moment t and need more access to exam papers. I really need it, it would be much appreciated.

Can you pm me the details please

Latest