Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just wondering if people have done their exam yet? mine is a week thursday (24th and 25th)..... im basing mine on everyday rituals of lookin in mirrors and growing up

ReputationRep:
    AS or A2? my A2 isnt till after easter really should do some work for it though!

when you said rituals, i initially thought u meant rituals u do IN the art exam lol. my best friend and i have this thing where we share a personal stereo during the exam, and eat some sort of food item- it isn't in the rules that u can't....last year was strawberries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    AS or A2? my A2 isnt till after easter really should do some work for it though!

when you said rituals, i initially thought u meant rituals u do IN the art exam lol. my best friend and i have this thing where we share a personal stereo during the exam, and eat some sort of food item- it isn't in the rules that u can't....last year was strawberries
    random thing but, anyone do OCR art?? I have no idea what im doing for my exam yet, got my paper last week :confused:

ReputationRep:
    damn art exam. im doing it on how easter and other christian celebrations have been commericalised. and how some of us blindly participate in these rituals.

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.