Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh, well done City! Yeah, United are so overrated. Where I live, that's 70 miles south of Manchester, loads of idiots support United just because they think they're gonna win all the time. Serves them right.

Reminds me of when Birmingham City beat Aston Villa 2-1. But Villa are crap. And it wasn't quite as embarrassing as that... 4-1 haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Yeah and I remember Sunderland beating Birmingham 2-0 in the FA cup. Nyeh nyeh nyeh
    I don't support them or anything.

It was just funny.

ReputationRep:
    dang, is this match not on terrestrial tv at any point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Premiership on monday probably.
    Highlights mind, and on very late at night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I did the treble with Arsenal in my second season
    You took 2 seasons to do that???

Anyways, it seems that Man Utd are more likely to lose games these days than win them. They really need to get off their backsides and start 'playing'. They seem to think that narrow leads will win them games. They can be the best team when they play good but they always leave that until the end and by then, they will probably be losing 3-0 or there's only 1 minute left to go in extra time. Since they can't defend anymore (come on Sir Alex Ferguson, the ban on Rio Ferdinand and the crumble of your defence ISN'T JUST A COINCIDENCE), they might as well go gung-ho and get Van Nistelrooy and co. to bang in the goals since at the moment, attack seems like the best form of defence for them.

SO COME ON MAN UTD! PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ARSES AND START PLAYING PROPERLY!!!!!!!

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.