The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool University accomodation - Carnatic or Greenbank?

Hi I'm really not sure which of these halls to go to. THings that are swaying me are; apparently the bus stops off at carnatic first so greenbank students often cant get early buses because they're so full of carnatic?

Also apparently the social life at carnatic is better? I want a great social life but is it difficult to sleep and get work done at carnatic?

Finally, are the rooms better in carnatic or greenbank? I'm more bothered about size, the bigger the rooms the better??s:

Thanks!xxx
Reply 1
I received an offer from Liverpool today and am also trying make this decision! :smile:
It's hard to tell from the website what the rooms are like
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Yeahh same here, I'm probably gonna end up doing Biochemistry there.(:
Just trying to decide on accomodation now!:biggrin: I've seen the greenbank halls and they're pretty good, just the whole less of a social life and buses thats putting me off it abit. More swayed towards Carnatic now ><
Reply 3
Original post by ChuckkTaylorr
Just trying to decide on accomodation now!:biggrin: I've seen the greenbank halls and they're pretty good, just the whole less of a social life and buses thats putting me off it abit. More swayed towards Carnatic now ><

I have an offer for physiotherapy :smile: that's what I'm torn between aha. How big are the rooms at greenbank? I wish i'd been to an open day now!
Greenback has equally as good social life as Carnatic but its generally nicer accommodation than Carnatic. I know two people who live there

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to Liverpool in September (hopefully) and I've got a friend there at the moment, Greenbank and Carnatic are equally as good if you're after the lively student experience as they're the only off-campus villages. Neither of the accommodation is particularly nice but I think Carnatic edges slightly over Greenbank:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChuckkTaylorr

My friend is staying in Greenbank and they have equally as hectic social lives:smile: the two villages often go out together. Honestly both have very hectic social lives, and my friend is studying medicine and she still finds the time to do work. I suppose we're all gonna be newbies wanting the same student experience so I don't think it will differ that much between the two different villages:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending