The Student Room Group

Which race/ethnic group do you find most attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
fascinating question - I am more for the Scandinavians.. pure bread - blond hair and tall! mmmmmmm
Reply 41
My tastes are quite narrow, white and latino. It's even narrow then. I wish you could choose who you could find attractive. I'll be single forever at this rate.
Reply 42
Original post by Lewk
My tastes are quite narrow, white and latino. It's even narrow then. I wish you could choose who you could find attractive. I'll be single forever at this rate.

This! I don't know why but I'm not really hugely attracted to that many people, and it's actually quite annoying because I don't really get that many opportunities with guys and I'm accused of being picky when I don't take them; when the reality is I just don't fancy him :frown:
Original post by Ebuwa
Lool so you find them more attractive because you like hiphop. I'm sure not only black men listen to hiphop. What a sterotypical view that they have 'compact bodies'. Anyone who works out will have the body features you like 'strong arms' are not exclusive to black males.

I was generalising, because obviously not everyone is the same, but on the whole, the people I find attractive are black and like this. I don't see why you seem to take that attitude with me, I'm hardly doing anything wrong in stating why, as I also did recognise in my post that it was a sterotype....Jesus christ, calm down.
Reply 44
Original post by Laurenx123x
I was generalising, because obviously not everyone is the same, but on the whole, the people I find attractive are black and like this. I don't see why you seem to take that attitude with me, I'm hardly doing anything wrong in stating why, as I also did recognise in my post that it was a sterotype....Jesus christ, calm down.

Did I say I was angry? No. Just pointing out
Original post by Ebuwa
Did I say I was angry? No. Just pointing out

The tone you used suggested you were being a bit...i don't know. Anyways, didn't mean to cause offence.
Reply 46
Generally the English, which is part of the reason why I'm moving from Ireland :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NOONA.
Random Question, I know but yeah..
I'd probably say Korean/Orientals :biggrin:
What about you lots?

Umm... there are a number of looks I find attractive, but generally olive-ish skin, dark curly hair and dark or green eyes.... so Meditteranean/Cuban/African/middle eastern looks really!
Though I have a think for red hair, green eyes and freckles too!
Reply 48
It seems most people like East Asians, Middle Eastern and Whites. Interesting.

Thanks for posting guys :smile:
Reply 49
No type in particular. I've liked black guys, mixed guys (chinese and indian) (indian and black), Indian guys, white (German) guys, Spanish guys (only a few though - most of them do NOT live up to their reputation of being handsome). To be honest, ethnicity doesn't matter as long as there's a connection and he's handsome.
Original post by Hershalk12
Generally the English, which is part of the reason why I'm moving from Ireland :P

That makes no sense. :lolwut:
Reply 51
I like women of all races, ethnic backgrounds but I have a thing for asian women and latin women, only ever dated white women though
Reply 52
Arabs, Persians and Latina women are the most attractive
Reply 53
Original post by RamocitoMorales
Latinas*

Spoiler

Latinos is a collective term referring to both males and females
Opposite charges attract. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pinda.college
The women of the Na'vi Clan, that blue skin:coma:

Hahaha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Half English, half Jamaican! Mixed race.. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm
Original post by louisakate
Half English, half Jamaican! Mixed race.. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm

South London's most common ethnicity.
Original post by Laurenx123x
Looks-wise, i prefer darker features and alot of black boys have the body type I like (Strong arms, nice torso and quite compact with thick thighs and bum).

Also, I tend to get on better with them as I find I identify with them better (I like stereotypically 'black' music, i.e. hip-hop).

Not gonna lie, I agree with you. Something about a black man that will always catch (and keep) my attention.
Although I think i prefer Caribbean/American blacks, mixed race or not, both light and dark.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by McMurdo
Typical that you'd get negged for saying white. If someone else just said 'Asians' (which some did, I think) they wouldn't be negged for it.

I know. But apparently it's totally fine to have a problem with white people. :rolleyes:

Whichever race you like, it doesn't matter. That applies to people who only date within their own ethnicity, or out of it.

Quick Reply

Latest