The Student Room Group

Jp morgan alevel students work experience bournemouth

Hello guys...

I just got accepted into the july session for the jp morgan summer work experience in bournemouth for alevel students...

I was just wondering who else has applied and got a place? :d:d

Scroll to see replies

Do you reckon its still worth applying?
Reply 2
Original post by President M.E.
Do you reckon its still worth applying?

Yeh mate deadlines on the 28th.. :biggrin:
Original post by KaranS95
Yeh mate deadlines on the 28th.. :biggrin:

Do you get free accomodation?
Reply 4
Original post by Alex-Torres
Do you get free accomodation?

Na mate gotta pay for ur own hotel
Hello guys...

I just got accepted into the july session for the jp morgan summer work experience in bournemouth for alevel students...

Whats the application process like?
Reply 6
Hello guys...

Is there an interview like the HSBC work experience or do you just send off your cv and get a reply?
Got an offer this morning didn't even need to do anything!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Got an offer this morning didn't even need to do anything!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long did it take from u sending off application and getting the offer?
The morning after (literally), so I don't know if its that competitive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Yeah, I got the offer very quickly (one day after sending out my CV & cover letter) even though I'm not from the UK.
Anyway, my brother got a rejection today, so I think they DO make a point of checking the applications accurately.
But I agree that it's not as competitive as the other ones...
Original post by Hanover
Yeah, I got the offer very quickly (one day after sending out my CV & cover letter) even though I'm not from the UK.
Anyway, my brother got a rejection today, so I think they DO make a point of checking the applications accurately.

What days you going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
What days you going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, there were fix start dates JP Morgan specified on their website but I asked them if they were able to offer a place in August and they agreed. What about you?
Reply 13
i got a week starting from the 8th of July
Oh cool I got in a bit earlier than that 24th June, but I'm comin in from London so I need to sort out the accommodation and the like. Still, exciting though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Oh cool I got in a bit earlier than that 24th June, but I'm comin in from London so I need to sort out the accommodation and the like. Still, exciting though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a pity we won't meet each other..I'll begin quite late, on the 5th August. Since I'm coming over from Germany, I need to look for B&Bs around the area..
I know! I had a look and they're all pretty far from the actual campus as jp Morgan is outside the town a little bit, but the prices are decent though I saw a few which were 25 quid a night

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I know! I had a look and they're all pretty far from the actual campus as jp Morgan is outside the town a little bit, but the prices are decent though I saw a few which were 25 quid a night

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's damn expensive! I need to pay for the flight, too. Anyway, it's still worth the money..so
Reply 18
Original post by Hanover

Hey, I wanted to know if you put you A-level grades, or your german equivalent? (I'm from France and I don't know if i should put my french equivalents).
Thanks
Reply 19
Original post by Bath
Hey, I wanted to know if you put you A-level grades, or your german equivalent? (I'm from France and I don't know if i should put my french equivalents).
Thanks

You have to include your A-levels equivalent (in this case the French Baccalaureate) in your CV with your actual marks. Do NOT try to convert your grades into the British system, JPM will consider your marks anyway!
I put the 5 examination subjects & grades of my German Abitur in the resume :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending