Sleep!!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
sssalsa
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hey ppl...does ne1 kno how 2 switch off at nigh 2 go 2 sleep....cos i cant an' i stay up 4 aaaaaaaaaggeeeesss tryin 2 sleep...cos i work really l8...theni m thinkin work wen i go 2 bed...an' when i'm sleepin...an it so l8 wen i do go 2 bed i dont hav time 2 relax an' stuff.....
so wot do i do???
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Then don't. The Wicker Man is on tonight, watch that instead.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sssalsa)
hey ppl...does ne1 kno how 2 switch off at nigh 2 go 2 sleep....cos i cant an' i stay up 4 aaaaaaaaaggeeeesss tryin 2 sleep...cos i work really l8...theni m thinkin work wen i go 2 bed...an' when i'm sleepin...an it so l8 wen i do go 2 bed i dont hav time 2 relax an' stuff.....
so wot do i do???
thats strange because i work till really late then i just fall into my bed and from that point noone can wake me up - try taking sleeping pills if it gets desperate
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
why are you always promoting 'the wicker man'
sssalsa
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
n every other night???
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
so wot do i do???
number one- dont use txt spk pleeeease! number two, an infusion of oregano herbs is a natural sleeping tonic, if you want the recipie, just ask.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
an it so l8 wen i do go 2 bed i dont hav time 2 relax an' stuff.....
so wot do i do???
Surely if you're awake you have time to relax? If you can't sleep drink some milk or do some excercise before you sleep.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Surely if you're awake you have time to relax? If you can't sleep drink some milk or do some excercise before you sleep.
w2s, i believe you still owe me a picture! sorry to commandeer this thread, carry on...
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No, True Romance starts on ch4 in a min, watch that!! (only if you're old enough though, don't wanna get any kiddies into trouble )
onlylittleme
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I know what you mean, I have had trouble sleeping for around 4 months now. I went to the doctors and they prescribed me sleeping tablets although they couldnt really give me too strong a dose and they were afraid to give me too many because they thought i would kill myself (god knows why) Now they think i am depressed and are making me go to a pyscologist...which isnt helping so i wouldnt recommend going to a doctor basicly...

If you are like me I just have trouble not thinking about things at night, so maybe you really should try having a set time at which you stop working and start relaxing, have a routine maybe do some exercise, watch television, or read a book for a which, during which you can think before actually going to bed, where you will prob be able to sleep more easily since you have already had time to think and switch off??
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
What, and miss Wrestlemania?
Perish the thought.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
w2s, i believe you still owe me a picture! sorry to commandeer this thread, carry on...
I think i'd like to maintain some mystery for now (but i promise you a picture some time in the distant future but not now)
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i myself find it much easier to sleep after youve been playing 2 hours of sports,, so maybe you can try that if not already
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
After sport I simply can't sleep, due to the adrenalin rush.
lol not straight after sports, i have about 10 hours gap between sports and sleeping
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
When I have trouble falling to sleep I just take really big deep breaths (for a while) and some how I just drop off. Hope that helps ZZzzz
Stevie P
Report 15 years ago
Again! It was on not long ago! I still might watch it again though actually, I like it when the pagan babe is naked and hitting the wall and dancing around nude. I wish I could be right there with that pagan babe she is well sexy.
Stevie P
Report 15 years ago
so wot do i do???
I have trouble sleeping too sometimes. BEST BET IS TO GET SOME NYTOL THEY REALLY WORK (not the herbal ones they are crap).
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
so wot do i do???
Hmmm.... I have that problem sometimes. May I recommend a yummy malt milk drink from Cadbury's called Bournvita. It's supposed to aid sleep Also writing in a diary and/or reading before bed helps for me, though I often find when i settle down to go to sleep that i have loads of thoughts about work or other things going through my head, making it hard to go to sleep. However, don't concentrate on trying to go to sleep as this is guarenteed to keep you awake!
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Stevie P)
I have trouble sleeping too sometimes. BEST BET IS TO GET SOME NYTOL THEY REALLY WORK (not the herbal ones they are crap).
shut up, oregano infusion is the best sleeping tonic there is! dont doubt the herbs!
Stevie P
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
shut up, oregano infusion is the best sleeping tonic there is! dont doubt the herbs!
I tried them and they didnt work for me at all!

Basically all the normal nytol tablets are is anti-histamines I believe. The old type that used to make you drowsy. You could always try taking an anti-histamine if yoyu cant sleep (not non-drowsy ones of course tho) I hear that helps.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (24)
16.22%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (25)
16.89%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (30)
20.27%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (58)
39.19%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (4)
2.7%
No particular grades needed (7)
4.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise