Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    i have 9:00 lectures on wed, thurs, and fri - :mad:

although the good thing about them is they get me out of bed and do something constructive, otherwise i would just stay in bed.
    i would rather stay in bed :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    it could always be worse....not only do i have a 9 o clock...and a 30 min walk to get there, i then have an Exam at 10.

love Katy ***
    Good luck Katy!
    Am still recovering from a chest infection, have only one lecture tomorrow, but am still goin in tomorrow. Reason-it was impossible to give in c/w on friday(way too ill!), and I'm hoping that they'll accept it tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    completely off topic here, but at university, you know in the exams etc yea are they based on lecture notes or is everything in the text book> :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    completely off topic here, but at university, you know in the exams etc yea are they based on lecture notes or is everything in the text book> :confused:

both, our lecture notes cover exactly whats in the text book...so you can revise either.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    both, our lecture notes cover exactly whats in the text book...so you can revise either.

love Katy ***
    ahh right so you can afford to miss a few lectures then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    ahh right so you can afford to miss a few lectures then?

nope! im not clever enough to do that. in lectures they explain it all slowly...

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    well at least you've finished school, it's like that everyday for us.
    we've done that!

and besides, you didnt go out partying till 2am the night before!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    we've done that!

and besides, you didnt go out partying till 2am the night before!
    i did that saturday night - didnt drink a drop as i was designated driver - but that was taken advantage of and i had to drop my mates home who live miles away - needless to say after a night of pool and dancing i was knackered and didnt get up until 12 pm today

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember the last time I saw post-dawn but pre-midday hours on a Sunday!

(Original post by riffraff)
    get up at 7 everyday.... :mad:
    5:45am for me
    Can't wait to start uni so I can get an extra 2-3 hours of sleep!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trinigyal)
    5:45am for me
    Can't wait to start uni so I can get an extra 2-3 hours of sleep!!
    same here - i wake to greet the sunrise

ReputationRep:
    12.15 start for me 2moro... oh the pain lol althoug i do get one 9 o clock every 2 weeks and funnily enough non of medic flat mates have any sympathies at all when i start moaning about it the night before. Looking back I don't know how i used to cope at school in the mornings... seemed to make it in at about 8.15 most days... what was i thinking!

ReputationRep:
    Some people just aren't built for mornings! I am one of them, and I have to get up in just over six hours. Hmm, maybe it would be an idea to go to bed soon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    i did that saturday night - didnt drink a drop as i was designated driver - but that was taken advantage of and i had to drop my mates home who live miles away - needless to say after a night of pool and dancing i was knackered and didnt get up until 12 pm today
    yeah, but as a uni student, its every night :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Right, it's 5 to 9, and there I am on my wasy to my first two-hour seminar of the day.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.