(Original post by jamierwilliams)
    Are these a-levels good and well suited to law:

Maths
    Chemistry
    Physics
    French
    History

?
    So you want to do a law degree like you wanted to in the first place? Not history or history with languages?

I'd add English Literature/English Language in there. But otherwise yes.

ReputationRep:
    i apologise to everyone for my such flippant nature (changing courses i want to go on)! NatSci seems a wicked course doesn't it!?

ReputationRep:
    i apologise to everyone for my such flippant nature (changing courses i want to go on)! NatSci seems a wicked course doesn't it!?
    Lol so you want to do Natsci now? Or law. I'm confused!

ReputationRep:
    Well if you do want to do law, they are all "respected" academic A Levels so that's good. Law is essay based, and those are mainly sciency/maths, but I don't think that should matter too much. At least if you do them you would still be suited to Natsci if you change your mind!

ReputationRep:
    Are these a-levels good and well suited to law:

Maths
    Chemistry
    Physics
    French
    History

?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    Of course they would be good.. but sure you are are doing the ones you enjoy and will excel at.

Example:

AAA in Physics, Chemistry and Maths is better than
    AAC in Physics, Chemistry and English Lit

ReputationRep:
    If I study maths, chemistry and accounting...., what will I do in the future??? Anyone helps me....!!!!???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hongthu)
    If I study maths, chemistry and accounting...., what will I do in the future??? Anyone helps me....!!!!???
    Er an accountant!!??

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.