Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi have any of u girls ever had a lump in ure breasts even if its harmless? i have and im askin coz ive heard it increases the risk of breast cancer :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    hi have any of u girls ever had a lump in ure breasts even if its harmless? i have and im askin coz ive heard it increases the risk of breast cancer :confused:
    No but if you do you should go have it checked at a doctors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    :eek: *is frightened*

but no, i haven't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlylittleme)
    No but if you do you should go have it checked at a doctors.
    ive had it checked and its harmless but even benign cells increase the risk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    my friend is gonna get hers checked out with the doctor this week. She says her mum has "lumpy boobs" and there is no history in the family of breast cancer so she's not worried, but we think she shouldn't be so reticent. quite worried about her.

(Original post by alio)
    but even benign cells increase the risk
    Where'd you hear that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    my friend is gonna get hers checked out with the doctor this week. She says her mum has "lumpy boobs" and there is no history in the family of breast cancer so she's not worried, but we think she shouldn't be so reticent. quite worried about her.
    it will probably be nothing :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok well I wouldnt worry about it. I dont know much about it but even if it does mean a higher risk of breast cancer it will only be very small and you might as well just live your life

ReputationRep:
    i've had it - nurse said has nothing to do with breast cancer, and doesn't mean i'm more likely to get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i've had it - nurse said has nothing to do with breast cancer, and doesn't mean i'm more likely to get it
    Good news then (Not the lump, the doc saying there is no worry)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Good news then (Not the lump, the doc saying there is no worry)
    it was a NURSE OK, not a DOCTOR!!

and no it is not the same thing...........jeez some people...can't even read..*shakes head*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icarusgideon)
    it was a NURSE OK, not a DOCTOR!!

and no it is not the same thing...........jeez some people...can't even read..*shakes head*

pmt overload.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    pmt overload.
    Are you and mjg at it then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Are you and mjg at it then?

explain??

ReputationRep:
    explain??
    I am sure that mjg said you and him were getting together, he's your princess after all. He said that you were the one who was going to get him out of the ghetto and make him a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I am sure that mjg said you and him were getting together, he's your princess after all. He said that you were the one who was going to get him out of the ghetto and make him a man.
    lol its true btw welldone for your 6666th post bono great achievement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Bono should not be up at this time of the night - it must be his interest in the occult keeping him awake - and the gunners are 12 points clear so i am a v. happy man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)

love he wishes, but whats that got to do with icarusgideon having a pmt overload?

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    depends what you see as a great achievement. Certainly not worth a nobel prize is it?

May I suggest that you both get a live.

ReputationRep:
    love he wishes, but whats that got to do with icarusgideon having a pmt overload?

love Katy ***
    you are too nice at this time in the morning - did you have a lot of sleep yesterday?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.