Turn on thread page Beta

Athiest confused watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawzzzzzz)
    You are the most dim witted dishonest person I have met on here - WHEN DID I EVER SAY ALL MUSLIMS WERE TERRORISTS

Either you should quote me - or retract that, or alternatively look like the liar you are.

And Why should I condemn other people for killing in a discussion we are HAVING ABOUT ISLAM - you think any time I argue against something I have to add EVERY Other example of it around the world? Are you entirely retarded?

And for the record I think Bush is a terrible Christian - but then I think Christianity is ridiculous
    heehee... *applauds* very well said.. but I am a christian.. so be careful there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    lol, oh yeah.. I can tell how "edcated" you are by the way you type! (edUcated.. not edcated)
    im glad you spoted that, i could have demoted you if you didnt!!

well, think what ever you like, if i followed and believed evey1 who crticised me all the time, i.e PORKY, AND LAWS AND NOW YOU, i would be so depressed, but infact i am so much happy arguing with them, because it really helps me think what UNEDUCATED (in terms of islamic belief) people think about islam, and it helps me mentally to help those people (who are prepared to listen to me with their open heart and a open mind, 'if you pour water in a glass where the glass is upside down, you will never recieve water' in other words, it doesnt matter how many times i argue with you, because of the stone heart of not excepting what you hear. unfortunately, its a common thing in our society

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Oh no children...you're acting like I have been doing lately...immaturely
    you go and tell them pal.

ReputationRep:
    heehee... *applauds* very well said.. but I am a christian.. so be careful there.

Well I respect the right to be one - but if you read leviticus then you come up with some ODD rules! Eg killing people for planting two types of crop in one field?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    you go and tell them pal.

Are you that dumb? She is referring to YOU TOO

ReputationRep:

well, think what ever you like, if i followed and believed evey1 who crticised me all the time, i.e PORKY, AND LAWS AND NOW YOU, i would be so depressed, but infact i am so much happy arguing with them, because it really helps me think what UNEDUCATED (in terms of islamic belief) people think about islam, and it helps me mentally to help those people (who are prepared to listen to me with their open heart and a open mind, 'if you pour water in a glass where the glass is upside down, you will never recieve water' in other words, it doesnt matter how many times i argue with you, because of the stone heart of not excepting what you hear. unfortunately, its a common thing in our society
    Please tell me what Uneducated things I have said about Islam?
    Pretty much the sume total of my assertions: Islam says kill those who renounce the faith

Is it true? Yes
    I think I am dead on accurate actually

ReputationRep:

Thats well said.. you ALMOST redeemed yourself with that one.. but not quite. You say that people are biased, and that they don't fully understand the Islamic Faith. But in a sense you are being biased because you are not waiting to learn from others.. or you are simply not WANTING to learn from them. And that is/will be your downfall.

ReputationRep:
    lol, I have a saying.. and I think I will stick to it now.. "Never argue with an idiot.. people watching may not be able to tell the difference." So I think my argument with him is done.
    Only a brave person is willing to honestly admit, and fearlessly to face, what a sincere and logical mind discovers.

thats what a lot of people lack

ReputationRep:
    You are the most dim witted dishonest person I have met on here - WHEN DID I EVER SAY ALL MUSLIMS WERE TERRORISTS

Either you should quote me - or retract that, or alternatively look like the liar you are.

And Why should I condemn other people for killing in a discussion we are HAVING ABOUT ISLAM - you think any time I argue against something I have to add EVERY Other example of it around the world? Are you entirely retarded?

And for the record I think Bush is a terrible Christian - but then I think Christianity is ridiculous
    you really will be a very unsuccesful lawer the way you're going if your willing to take that path, and you will be a very unpopular person. you dont need to say something directly to get your point through, you can say something indirectly and its affect will be greater, and thats exaclty what you're doing

ReputationRep:
    you really will be a very unsuccesful lawer the way you're going if your willing to take that path, and you will be a very unpopular person. you dont need to say something directly to get your point through, you can say something indirectly and its affect will be greater, and thats exaclty what you're doing
    So I take it maximusmak out of the following:

a) quoting where I said all Muslims were terrorists
    b) apologising for lying
    c) refusing to apologise and looking like a deceitful ****

you pick c?

Oh and I think you will be unsuccessful at everything by spelling Lawyer lawer

In fact nevermind - ill give you a chance - tell me how how I indirectly applied that all Muslims were terrorists
    Better yet - tell me where I even MENTIONED terrorism

ReputationRep:
    I disagree with you.. I think if he wants to get into law he will be very good at it.. and I also disagree with the statement.. [/QUOTE]you will be a very unpopular person.[/QUOTE] I like him.

ReputationRep:
    I disagree with you.. I think if he wants to get into law he will be very good at it.. and I also disagree with the statement..
    you will be a very unpopular person.[/QUOTE] I like him.[/QUOTE]

Gracias

ReputationRep:
    you will be a very unpopular person.
    I like him.[/QUOTE]

Gracias [/QUOTE]

lol, np.

ReputationRep:
    But do be careful Lawzzzzz.. (how ever many Z's you have on there.. lol) you're making yourself look bad when you argue non-stop with him...

ReputationRep:
    But do be careful Lawzzzzz.. (how ever many Z's you have on there.. lol) you're making yourself look bad when you argue non-stop with him...

Yeah well - Im revising - Haven't got much better to do ...

actually - I should be actually DOING the revision! what a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well - Im revising - Haven't got much better to do ...

actually - I should be actually DOING the revision! what a good idea.
    lol, you're funny. You are in school yes? Are you indeed studying law?

ReputationRep:
    lol, you're funny. You are in school yes? Are you indeed studying law?

Final year of first law degree - Going to Oxford to do a postgrad law degree in October, (Well I have to qualify that ... I need certain grades - but pretty easy ones)

ReputationRep:
    Maximus maximus, where for art thou Maximusmak?

Are you still trying to dredge up something to substantiate your risible claims? Hard work huh?

ReputationRep:
    Final year of first law degree - Going to Oxford to do a postgrad law degree in October, (Well I have to qualify that ... I need certain grades - but pretty easy ones)
    How old are you? I'm sorry I don't know ages for English colleges.. heck.. your secondary school grades(years) confuse me. lol.

ReputationRep:
    Maximus maximus, where for art thou Maximusmak?

Are you still trying to dredge up something to substantiate your risible claims? Hard work huh?
    looks like he took C) with the advance extention you failed to mention of run away and hope everyone forget who you are.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.