Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    looks like he took C) with the advance extention you failed to mention of run away and hope everyone forget who you are.
    fortuantely i care about my friends rather than my oponents, unlike some people, dont mentioning any names

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawzzzzzz)
    At 16! definitely not a nun j/k... yeah well distance isnt easy ... (or is it aint?)... But hey an hour is not much ... I am often apart for about 2 months at a time...
    lol, hey at least you haven't mentioned the 6 year age difference yet.. although that could be because you haven't read my edit yet.. but thats ok.. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    fortuantely i care about my friends rather than my oponents, unlike some people, dont mentioning any names
    EDIT: NOT mentioning any names..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - I think that means second year right? Like 16? 17 Junior 18 Senior?

My girlfriend of 5 years is from San Francisco
    do you blame her for departuring???

ReputationRep:
    How do you type without a brain?
    My girlfriend is here right now. What they hell are you on about?

And as to helping people - how much charity work do you do? I would hazard a guess not as much as me... but hey .. I wont make an accusation without proof

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: departing.
    (I'm going to keep on doing this, its sooooo entertaining!*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    EDIT: NOT mentioning any names..
    you people are so Pedantic with language, shame english is one of the poorest languages in the world, very basic and easy to learn, the latter is what i like about it, the former i pity

ReputationRep:

And as to helping people - how much charity work do you do? I would hazard a guess not as much as me... but hey .. I wont make an accusation without proof
    heehee.. no brain.. heehee.. thats good.. ANYWAYS! We have to do charity work for course creds.. (eck) I'd rather do it out of fun, not out of necessity.

ReputationRep:
    you people are so Pedantic with language, shame english is one of the poorest languages in the world, very basic and easy to learn, the latter is what i like about it, the former i pity
    If it's so easy to learn why have you failed so spectacularly at doing so?

ReputationRep:

Yes exactly - things that are easy to learn are terrible - and the only reason we ask you to type properly is that so often you are incoherent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H&E)
    If it's so easy to learn why have you failed so spectacularly at doing so?
    Damn - I missed that!

ReputationRep:
    lmao, shows what you know, english is one of the HARDEST languages to learn. My Italian teacher told me that, along with my German teacher, along with my Spanish teacher.. the list can go on....

ReputationRep:

yeah, dont, because i know that when i give carity, its because i chose too because i feel pround in doing so, in fact one of my great intentions is to expel world poverty.

and as for the latter, well, i dont disagree.

ReputationRep:
    lmao, shows what you know, english is one of the HARDEST languages to learn. My Italian teacher told me that, along with my German teacher, along with my Spanish teacher.. the list can go on....
    Non-native English speakers are often heard to complain about it.

ReputationRep:
    Damn - I missed that!
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    heehee.. no brain.. heehee.. thats good.. ANYWAYS! We have to do charity work for course creds.. (eck) I'd rather do it out of fun, not out of necessity.

Yeah well - apparently we dont care about others - that is a MUSLIM trait - but personally I love doing it ... my father has set up large charities too... and in Trinidad we help run a battered Women and Children's shelter.

What do YOU do maximus? Just make baseless accusations?

ReputationRep:
    in fact one of my great intentions is to expel world poverty.
    By yourself?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, dont, because i know that when i give carity, its because i chose too because i feel pround in doing so, in fact one of my great intentions is to expel world poverty.

Can I even BEGIN to correct the first sentence?

ReputationRep:
    Yes exactly - things that are easy to learn are terrible - and the only reason we ask you to type properly is that so often you are incoherent
    well, if you were as brighter person as you say you are, wont that be one of the easy tasts you should cover. and as for coherence, well,like i admited before, i dont re read what i write, and that is a weakness in me becuase it creates huge errors

ReputationRep:

What? Are you saying I am FORCED to do charity work? Well if so again you are wrong...

And although you agree with my last point - you choose to act otherwise by accusing me of saying all muslims are terrorists without proof

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.