Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    yeah, dont, because i know that when i give carity, its because i chose too because i feel pround in doing so, in fact one of my great intentions is to expel world poverty.

and as for the latter, well, i dont disagree.
    You know, there's an Evelyn Waugh quote about people like you - "To see him fumbling with our rich and delicate language is to experience all the horror of seeing a Sèvres vase in the hands of a chimpanzee."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    By yourself?
    LMAO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    Can I even BEGIN to correct the first sentence?

I think he needs some Hooked on Phonics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    lmao, shows what you know, english is one of the HARDEST languages to learn. My Italian teacher told me that, along with my German teacher, along with my Spanish teacher.. the list can go on....
    well, have you checked the statistics, i mean for God's sake we dont even have mascline and femine words, how poor can you get???

ReputationRep:
    This thread just keeps getting better and better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawzzzzzz)
    Yeah well - apparently we dont care about others - that is a MUSLIM trait - but personally I love doing it ... my father has set up large charities too... and in Trinidad we help run a battered Women and Children's shelter.

What do YOU do maximus? Just make baseless accusations?
    i'd sacrifice my life. would you be able to do any better???

ReputationRep:
    well, have you checked the statistics, i mean for God's sake we dont even have mascline and femine words, how poor can you get???
    yes indeed - that is the HALLMARK of a good language - Gender encased within its structure... Look you insult English if you like - I think it is funny how dismally you will fail in this world and in the UK without a proper grasp of it ...

ReputationRep:
    When will you do this? Can I watch?
    Why havent you done it yet?

ReputationRep:
    If you think we need masculine and feminine*spelling corrections yet again* forms when we speak.. then you are worse than I previously thought, now instead of being plain ignorant you are also an ignorant sexist!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well - apparently we dont care about others - that is a MUSLIM trait - but personally I love doing it ... my father has set up large charities too... and in Trinidad we help run a battered Women and Children's shelter.

What do YOU do maximus? Just make baseless accusations?
    well, id rather keep my goods deeds to myself rather than to blab it around the world, so every1 can realise that im a GENOUROUS man.

i do it for the sake of Allah, and because he praises those who give charity

ReputationRep:
    So what? Latin has masculine, feminine, neuter, as well as case endings. Yet it's still very easy to learn. The same is true of German. English is hard to learn because many verbs are irregular and because there is a huge amount of tense variation. It just doesn't follow particulary fixed rules, principally because it has been influenced by so many other languages/cultures during its development.

ReputationRep:
    well, id rather keep my goods deeds to myself rather than to blab it around the world, so every1 can realise that im a GENOUROUS man.

i do it for the sake of Allah, and because he praises those who give charity
    Well then he prasies me - and do you then mean that you have ALREADY given your life? Wonderful! Fantastic - and yet you still find time to type on here... stupendous ... do you still change in a phonebooth?

ReputationRep:
    By yourself?
    if possible, why not, i mean look at bill gates, if he wanted to do it, he would, and realistically no, not by my self, but with a few loyal mates perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    not by my self, but with a few loyal mates perhaps.
    And modest, too!

ReputationRep:
    I can't breathe!! OMG THATS SO FUNNY! *rolls around on the floor laughing her arse off!!!*

ReputationRep:
    What? Are you saying I am FORCED to do charity work? Well if so again you are wrong...

And although you agree with my last point - you choose to act otherwise by accusing me of saying all muslims are terrorists without proof
    i didnt acuse YOU specifically, i was being more GENERAL.

ReputationRep:
    if possible, why not, i mean look at bill gates, if he wanted to do it, he would, and realistically no, not by my self, but with a few loyal mates perhaps.
    Again rpove yourself to be a moron - you think 43 billion could end world poverty - It probably couldnt fix the NHS

ReputationRep:
    I can't do better but I can match it; I'd also sacrifice your life. What are we talking about again?

ReputationRep:
    When will you do this? Can I watch?
    Why havent you done it yet?
    i used the word i'd meaning that if i chose to do so, now i will.

ReputationRep:
    I can't do better but I can match it; I'd also sacrifice your life. What are we talking about again?
    lol...

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.