Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    i used the word i'd meaning that if i chose to do so, now i will.
    You will sacrifice your life? Again - where can I get tickets?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    If you think we need masculine and feminine*spelling corrections yet again* forms when we speak.. then you are worse than I previously thought, now instead of being plain ignorant you are also an ignorant sexist!
    i tried to figue that out, but that totally contradicts what i said, and your actions are not immoral but AMMORAL, now whos the ignorant 1???

ReputationRep:
    i used the word i'd meaning that if i chose to do so, now i will.
    Does that sentence make sense to any of you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H&E)
    So what? Latin has masculine, feminine, neuter, as well as case endings. Yet it's still very easy to learn. The same is true of German. English is hard to learn because many verbs are irregular and because there is a huge amount of tense variation. It just doesn't follow particulary fixed rules, principally because it has been influenced by so many other languages/cultures during its development.
    exactly what i meant.

ReputationRep:
    your actions are not immoral but AMMORAL, now whos the ignorant 1???
    Still you. Both forms are in common usage.

ReputationRep:
    i tried to figue that out, but that totally contradicts what i said, and your actions are not immoral but AMMORAL, now whos the ignorant 1???
    I tell you what maximus - why dont you go to school ... learn some english ... then come back and we can talk... its for the best

ReputationRep:
    lmao.. thats AMORAL!!.. and thats defined as Lacking moral judgement.. where did I say anything about morals?.. well that does it.. I'm absolutely confused.

ReputationRep:
    exactly what i meant.
    You contradict yourself so often I can barely keep up. I make a post directly contradicting what you say. You then agree with me. Make up your mind!!

ReputationRep:
    I can't breathe!! OMG THATS SO FUNNY! *rolls around on the floor laughing her arse off!!!*
    im glad you find me humerous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawzzzzzz)
    I tell you what maximus - why dont you go to school ... learn some english ... then come back and we can talk... its for the best
    *nods agreement and ecco's (ok ONE word that I can't spell)* for the best...

ReputationRep:
    BTW:

a·mor·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-môrl, -mr-)
    adj.
    Not admitting of moral distinctions or judgments; neither moral nor immoral.
    Lacking moral sensibility; not caring about right and wrong.

ReputationRep:
    *nods agreement and ecco's (ok ONE word that I can't spell)* for the best...
    echoes, surely...

ReputationRep:
    I find most morons humOrous...

ReputationRep:
    Maximus - how old are you? I begin to feel guilty - have I been arguing like this with a 13 year old? I mean that would explain a lot

ReputationRep:
    Maximus - how old are you? I begin to feel guilty - have I been arguing like this with a 13 year old? I mean that would explain a lot
    According to his profile he's doing his AS-Levels... like me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H&E)
    echoes, surely...

ReputationRep:
    You're misusing the language again. Finding you "humerous" implies thinking you are a funny guy in the sense of laughing with you. This is not, so far as I can tell, the case. The correct term is "ridiculous"; this is because you cause people to laugh at you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)

I find that highly unlikely - AS in what? confusion and idiocy?

ReputationRep:
    If so I'm only 3 years older and.. I'm not even CLOSE to how bad he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    But given his knowledge of English there's no telling what he might think AS-levels mean...maybe he think it implies being capable of telling his arse from his elbow. Which is probably the sort of academic test which would challenge him....

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.