Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    lol, what do you think I meant?

That he is not the cause of you personality- but did he "materially contribute"? - Then he may be proportionally liable - though the case of Smith v Leech brain says that he wont be ....

Ack ... I need to work ...

I will catch you later! I have been neglecting my work for too long!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawzzzzzz)
    That he is not the cause of you personality- but did he "materially contribute"? - Then he may be proportionally liable - though the case of Smith v Leech brain says that he wont be ....

Ack ... I need to work ...

I will catch you later! I have been neglecting my work for too long!
    awww.. if you have to.. lol. Hey if you have aim yim or msn, go ahead and IM me. gimme something to do. (if I'm not in here arguing with another idiot!)

ReputationRep:
    Maximus - how old are you? I begin to feel guilty - have I been arguing like this with a 13 year old? I mean that would explain a lot
    how did you know?????????????????? i mean how did you actually know???? i love the way EVERYONE here is agianst me just because i chose to follow my beliefs, its really fasicating, you see the spelling i tend to use hear is poor, (for the 100th time) and i do opologise, and as for my age, well if you think im 13 then how olld are you??? 11??? because what i belive in no body will take way from me, so there is no point youtrying to pinpoint statements which are brutal, however there do bring up justice, and if you dont punish people, people will take the religion as a joke. be as merciful as you can, but mercy has its boundries, you cant go shooting everyone and then ask for forgiveness and think nothing will be done about it, or else this world wil be corrupt. thats why we have laws, rules and regulations.

ReputationRep:
    I find that highly unlikely - AS in what? confusion and idiocy?
    sorry mate, i dont wish to take the same route as you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    sorry mate, i dont wish to take the same route as you.
    Yes thats how I got into Oxford ... thats exactly how I did it

ReputationRep:
    If so I'm only 3 years older and.. I'm not even CLOSE to how bad he is.
    i know, your worse. and no im not 13

ReputationRep:
    I dont think mentally - and thats really what counts
    But I shouldnt get at him really - someone probably spat in his testtube - not his fault
    didnt your father ever tell you that he rejecting not having a jonny, the moment he looked at your face!!!

ReputationRep:
    how did you know?????????????????? i mean how did you actually know???? i love the way EVERYONE here is agianst me just because i chose to follow my beliefs, its really fasicating, you see the spelling i tend to use hear is poor, (for the 100th time) and i do opologise, and as for my age, well if you think im 13 then how olld are you??? 11??? because what i belive in no body will take way from me, so there is no point youtrying to pinpoint statements which are brutal, however there do bring up justice, and if you dont punish people, people will take the religion as a joke. be as merciful as you can, but mercy has its boundries, you cant go shooting everyone and then ask for forgiveness and think nothing will be done about it, or else this world wil be corrupt. thats why we have laws, rules and regulations.
    People arent against you for your beleifs - People are against you for failing to come up with cogent arguments and for saying things like "thats why your girlfriend left" - when in fact she never did and for saying I think all muslims are terrorists and then failing to give any evidence ... Basically poeple are against you for being a moron - it has little to do with your religion - if you were an athiest I assure you that we would still take the same line.

And yes - correct I am 11 ... another wonderful insight.

I dont disagree you have to punish people - I never said you didnt - What I am saying is that you DONT kill people for their beleifs - Islam says otherwise I guess...

ReputationRep:
    didnt your father ever tell you that he rejecting not having a jonny, the moment he looked at your face!!!

Again - sorry - but this makes no sense in English

ReputationRep:
    HA HA! I'm 16 and I act older!
    i dont think so, your just an immuture spoilt thing that has an (7yr older) older bf because every1 her age has rejected her. shame

ReputationRep:
    i dont think so, your just an immuture spoilt thing that has an (7yr older) older bf because every1 her age has rejected her. shame
    Yes thats normally why a 16 year old goes out with a 22 year old isnt it - because they cant get a 16 year old boy ...

What a moron ...

I beg you stop - your making it worse for yourself

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha ... yes ... I liek that ... you should send it to him ...
    you like it because its your life, well, i cant blame you for liking something that you are. tough, lifes like that

ReputationRep:
    you like it because its your life, well, i cant blame you for liking something that you are. tough, lifes like that

Maximus - please .... please ... try and do better - this is really a pathetic attempt at a come back .... I am starting to pity you man ...

ReputationRep:
    Wow - I never realised an atheism thread could get so violent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Wow - I never realised an atheism thread could get so violent!

Oh violence? hah .... not yet ... although I wouldn't mind ... but then it would sort of being like fighting with a dog ... or some sort of retarded cow

ReputationRep:
    Oh violence? hah .... not yet ... although I wouldn't mind ... but then it would sort of being like fighting with a dog ... or some sort of retarded cow
    The tone seems rather violent and hostile.

ReputationRep:
    Yes thats normally why a 16 year old goes out with a 22 year old isnt it - because they cant get a 16 year old boy ...

What a moron ...

I beg you stop - your making it worse for yourself
    IT WAS A JOKE!!! for gods sake, you people take everything very personal, chill man, seems you people lack humour in yourseleves. sad people those who lack humour.

ReputationRep:
    Maximus - please .... please ... try and do better - this is really a pathetic attempt at a come back .... I am starting to pity you man ...
    i dont give a damn, you dont know me personally so you cant judge me, as a matter of fact i havent had so much insult from any 1 as much as you people. worries me a lot to see a lot of losers gang up together, to kill off a winner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    The tone seems rather violent and hostile.
    reflects the personality of the person

ReputationRep:
    reflects the personality of the person

Yes indeed it does - lets seeeeee... Why dont we se how many people would react in a similar fashion if you told them they thought all Muslims were terrorist without proof ...

I would hazard a guess that it will be quite a few

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.