Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    reflects the personality of the person
    Who are you referring to?!

ReputationRep:
    i dont give a damn, you dont know me personally so you cant judge me, as a matter of fact i havent had so much insult from any 1 as much as you people. worries me a lot to see a lot of losers gang up together, to kill off a winner.
    HAHAHAHA

Maximus - we didnt gang up - we just all thought you were a moron at the same time .... and though you say I need to know you to judge you - you judged me without knowing much about me either - so either shut the **** up or admit the double standard

As to whether you are a winner ..... hahaha ... a winner huh? I doubt it ... I see NO evidence of any:

a) intellect
    b) humour
    c) ability

In fact the picture you have painted of yourself is of an inept, and idiotic child... I dont think its a coincidence we all came to that view ... do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawzzzzzz)
    Yes indeed it does - lets seeeeee... Why dont we se how many people would react in a similar fashion if you told them they thought all Muslims were terrorist without proof ...

I would hazard a guess that it will be quite a few
    didnt any1 tell you mate, that you're a very sad person, i mean you say you study law and yet you're on the site all day cuz since we've been arguin its me that didnt reply to your answer because you jus seem to go aon and on and on, where i have other things to do, and then i realise that i have to back my case up and when i do, another half a dozen of you try and prove me wrong, so i decide thats its time for me to revise.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHA

Maximus - we didnt gang up - we just all thought you were a moron at the same time .... and though you say I need to know you to judge you - you judged me without knowing much about me either - so either shut the **** up or admit the double standard

As to whether you are a winner ..... hahaha ... a winner huh? I doubt it ... I see NO evidence of any:

a) intellect
    b) humour
    c) ability

In fact the picture you have painted of yourself is of an inept, and idiotic child... I dont think its a coincidence we all came to that view ... do you?
    enough about yourself mate, and what picture are you chating about

ReputationRep:
    didnt any1 tell you mate, that you're a very sad person, i mean you say you study law and yet you're on the site all day cuz since we've been arguin its me that didnt reply to your answer because you jus seem to go aon and on and on, where i have other things to do, and then i realise that i have to back my case up and when i do, another half a dozen of you try and prove me wrong, so i decide thats its time for me to revise.

Well I dont think my studying law means I cant use the internet - I dont see the logic ....

And through all this you failed to back up ANYTHING

And good ridance - have a goo dlife - enjoy your inability to find a proper job or to live a free life....

ReputationRep:
    enough about yourself mate, and what picture are you chating about
    HAHAHAHAHA!
    YOU ARE 11!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitchhiker_13)
    Mary did consent -"I am the handmaid of the Lord" etc.
    Not until after she was pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHA

a) intellect
    b) humour
    c) ability

I agree. That´s all I´ve got to say about this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AveHan)
    Not until after she was pregnant.
    No that's not true.

ReputationRep:
    bad losers are possible the most irriatating people on the earth as they seem to have no grasp of what everyone else is thinking.

ReputationRep:
    how did you know?????????????????? i mean how did you actually know???? i love the way EVERYONE here is agianst me just because i chose to follow my beliefs, its really fasicating, you see the spelling i tend to use hear is poor, (for the 100th time) and i do opologise, and as for my age, well if you think im 13 then how olld are you??? 11??? because what i belive in no body will take way from me, so there is no point youtrying to pinpoint statements which are brutal, however there do bring up justice, and if you dont punish people, people will take the religion as a joke. be as merciful as you can, but mercy has its boundries, you cant go shooting everyone and then ask for forgiveness and think nothing will be done about it, or else this world wil be corrupt. thats why we have laws, rules and regulations.
    Maybe if you just learn to respect that others have their own religions/beliefs you would get along with people MUCH better. You need to stop acting like your **** don't stink*the way the saying goes, not the way I was speaking there* because if you did then you would make more friends, even if you do not share the same beliefs. You will be much better off.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think so, your just an immuture spoilt thing that has an (7yr older) older bf because every1 her age has rejected her. shame
    hmm.. CAN YOU COUNT? I'm 16, he is 22.. thats oh wait.. 6 YEARS!! not seven you idiot. AND second of all, I have more friends my age then you have pimples on your face.. *counts..* heh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Wow - I never realised an atheism thread could get so violent!
    lol, obviously you've never been in THIS thread before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    lol, obviously you've never been in THIS thread before.
    I remember when this thread was a sanctuary for all those who wanted to pick holes in the already motheaten fabric of Christianity, not a *****ing ground. Come on people, leave each other alone and get back to mocking the bible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pal_sch)
    I remember when this thread was a sanctuary for all those who wanted to pick holes in the already motheaten fabric of Christianity, not a *****ing ground. Come on people, leave each other alone and get back to mocking the bible!
    According to some people on here I'm a bible pusher.. I don't mock the bible but I don't follow it strictly with unwavering faith.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saintsin)
    If Mary is the mother of god but she also carried out the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, Jesus is the son of god but also the brother of god, Jesus mother is his own grandmother if she is gods mother :confused:
    Some times it takes an athiest to point out mistakes made in a religon(my personal opinion no offence to anyone )
    that is the christian version which is all so divided as you will never find the same bibal in 2 different countries as quoted by a priest in england

Mary was a virgin and did have a son jesus who had no dad this was a mirical shown to people and sadly misinterperted by people by sayin jesus is the son of god but jesus is not the son of god he is a prophet just like moses and muhammed.
    he had a message to deliver to people so they would belive in god he was created fatherless to tell people can't god do anything he wants and make anything happen?
    Jesus had no father just as adam and eve have no parents these are the many mircals of god
    BELIVE

ReputationRep:
    According to some people on here I'm a bible pusher.. I don't mock the bible but I don't follow it strictly with unwavering faith.
    Fair enough. I can respect that, as long as you have the good sense to question it when it goes against logic or common sense. The only people I can't stand are those who keep saying I am going to Hell. I like asking them where that would be. Sounds a nice place to spend a English winter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    bad losers are possible the most irriatating people on the earth as they seem to have no grasp of what everyone else is thinking.
    im sorry to hear that your a bad loser mate. commiserations

ReputationRep:
    hmm.. CAN YOU COUNT? I'm 16, he is 22.. thats oh wait.. 6 YEARS!! not seven you idiot. AND second of all, I have more friends my age then you have pimples on your face.. *counts..* heh.
    none, well, id like to take this opportunity to thank you of your honesty about having no mates. and by the way i was kidin around, so take it easy girl, for God's sake i dont blame you for going out with a 22 year old, i was only messing, but i see you lack humour, so i do opologise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samara)
    Some times it takes an athiest to point out mistakes made in a religon(my personal opinion no offence to anyone )
    that is the christian version which is all so divided as you will never find the same bibal in 2 different countries as quoted by a priest in england

Mary was a virgin and did have a son jesus who had no dad this was a mirical shown to people and sadly misinterperted by people by sayin jesus is the son of god but jesus is not the son of god he is a prophet just like moses and muhammed.
    he had a message to deliver to people so they would belive in god he was created fatherless to tell people can't god do anything he wants and make anything happen?
    Jesus had no father just as adam and eve have no parents these are the many mircals of god
    BELIVE
    well said

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.