Turn on thread page Beta

Athiest confused watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    if satan did not exist then y the hell are there psycho paths in this world, and more resonalbly y did adam eat the apple from the tree
    What type of "psychopath" are you referring to exactly? Serial killers? what?? please specify, as "psychopaths" can mean a broad range of things... I think psychopaths have deep psychological problems...

Adam ate the apple due to temptation. maybe he was hungry... maybe he liked apples...

If someone tells you not to look down, do you look down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    What type of "psychopath" are you referring to exactly? Serial killers? what?? please specify, as "psychopaths" can mean a broad range of things... I think psychopaths have deep psychological problems...

Adam ate the apple due to temptation. maybe he was hungry... maybe he liked apples...

*claps*

ReputationRep:
    mate, if your really think that God needed a son then think again. andto get his son killed, wouldnt God be furious, wouldnt that lower God's power, wouldnt Satan be pround of himself?

to be honest, God aint got no son
    What is to say that Christ is trully dead? I mean, he may have no physical body, but his spirit remains in all of us, AND no to mention the fact that he can arise in any of his followers whenever he wishes to.. right?

ReputationRep:
    In a biology class a while ago we were discussing how everytime a person breathed in, they were inhaling part of Julias Caesar, Boudiccea, and every other person that has ever lived and died on this planet. The same would surely apply for Jesus....

hehehehe... everytime we breathe out... we could say "ha! I just blew Hitler!" (random thought there....)

ReputationRep:
    If God had a son, dont you think that they wil be competing to whom should have the higher power, the world will be corrupt if that was the case. i mean 4 example if god tells you to stand up and his son told you to sit down, who are you guna opbey, or will you go diagnol instead. this is logic.

god dont have a son
    "God don't have a son" ok here you sound extremely uneducated.
    anyhow.. no.. God is the "perfect being" he would have absolutely NO reason to compete for his.. throne I guess you could say. And because they are both divine beings then there would.. again.. be no reason to fight.. do you understand what I am trying to say here? God is perfect, Christ is God's son, so therefore Christ would be content with being the Son and not the Master.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    In that case can't God be classified as a paedophile?
    I think NOT! What would classify him as such? So would you call your parents paedophiles because they "monitor" you from birth as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    In a biology class a while ago we were discussing how everytime a person breathed in, they were inhaling part of Julias Caesar, Boudiccea, and every other person that has ever lived and died on this planet. The same would surely apply for Jesus....

hehehehe... everytime we breathe out... we could say "ha! I just blew Hitler!" (random thought there....)

Although the chances of this a very very small...it is still possible...
    can we just agree that we will not solve this arguement...the views are too strong in different directions..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mentor16)
    Although the chances of this a very very small...it is still possible...
    can we just agree that we will not solve this arguement...the views are too strong in different directions..
    Thats why we are here.. To debate.. that is the reason we came here. Why would you want to end such an interesting debate anyways? Have fun with it.. eesh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    I think NOT! What would classify him as such? So would you call your parents paedophiles because they "monitor" you from birth as well?
    no, since they are my parents.... Is God my parent? has God looked after me for my whole life? Not in my mind... God has been something in other people's minds, as I've never believed in God...

It was merely a thought since I had been told that God had "monitered" me since I was born. Even my parents haven't monitered me that much, since I do actually go out of the house now and then without them. My parents haven't given me a bath for a while now, yet apparently I'm still being "monitored" by God... Can you see my point yet? If God truly is watching me for my whole life, that includes everytime I go to the toilet, everytime I have an intimate moment with a boyfriend, everytime I have a shower, everytime I get dressed.... since when do parents watch you that much?

ReputationRep:
    I get what you are saying, but its all based on your religious beliefs.. thats how it goes. You believe what you want to believe. Simple as that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)

All types.

depends who dat sum1 is

ReputationRep:
    *claps*
    keep claping, aint guna get u any were

ReputationRep:
    keep claping, aint guna get u any were
    aint aint a word my junior member friend. You must learn to use proper English before your debating point of views would be taken seriously.

ReputationRep:
    dont know whats raping your arse..but i clapped to show that the statement was a good one...what is the point of debating if its not going to get you recognition...****!

ReputationRep:
    What is to say that Christ is trully dead? I mean, he may have no physical body, but his spirit remains in all of us, AND no to mention the fact that he can arise in any of his followers whenever he wishes to.. right?
    I dont beleive he got killed in the 1st place, i think he is in heaven chillin and was savedd by god, cuz god wanted to show the jews his power, so therefore he turned the sight of 1 of jesus deciples into jesus form and got him killed instead. his guna come back to eath to kill demasias.then he'll die a natural way

ReputationRep:
    dont know whats raping your arse..but i clapped to show that the statement was a good one...what is the point of debating if its not going to get you recognition...****!
    lol. GO YOU!

ReputationRep:
    I dont beleive he got killed in the 1st place, i think he is in heaven chillin and was savedd by god, cuz god wanted to show the jews his power, so therefore he turned the sight of 1 of jesus deciples into jesus form and got him killed instead. his guna come back to eath to kill demasias.then he'll die a natural way
    Thats a good argument. But you're still a dumbass.

ReputationRep:
    lol. GO YOU!
    HAHA cheers...well he shouldnt be such a narrow minded imbosile..he can be as annoyed as he wants with people and THAT wont get him anywhere...but by encouraging the views of others you encourage your own views..

ReputationRep:
    "God don't have a son" ok here you sound extremely uneducated.
    anyhow.. no.. God is the "perfect being" he would have absolutely NO reason to compete for his.. throne I guess you could say. And because they are both divine beings then there would.. again.. be no reason to fight.. do you understand what I am trying to say here? God is perfect, Christ is God's son, so therefore Christ would be content with being the Son and not the Master.
    who da hell u callin uneduacted. make sense and speak logic then come talk to me.

God is perfect, no doubt, but if he has a son then it means he gave up some of his power because of the arrival of his son, which means his not perfect. so its fair to say jesus wasnt the son of god but god loved jesus and made his a prophet. simple and logic.

ReputationRep:
    aint aint a word my junior member friend. You must learn to use proper English before your debating point of views would be taken seriously.
    thank you for pointing that out, I was scared I was going to have to...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.