Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    Thats a good argument. But you're still a dumbass.
    thx 4 ur insult. i mean u are allowed freedom of speech after all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    thank you for pointing that out, I was scared I was going to have to...
    hey, u cant talk, ur a new member, u got a long way to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    thank you for pointing that out, I was scared I was going to have to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    who da hell u callin uneduacted. make sense and speak logic then come talk to me.
    When you write a sentence that actually includes some of the English language, then perhaps someone will come and talk to you.

ReputationRep:
    who da hell u callin uneduacted. make sense and speak logic then come talk to me.

God is perfect, no doubt, but if he has a son then it means he gave up some of his power because of the arrival of his son, which means his not perfect. so its fair to say jesus wasnt the son of god but god loved jesus and made his a prophet. simple and logic.
    If you knew anything of logic ..you would know that its il-logical to have anything perfect....

ReputationRep:
    And You're a "junior member.." who gives a damn? Mentor do you?

ReputationRep:
    I can talk... I have a voice box. And anyway, I'm not talking, I'm typing...

ReputationRep:
    thx 4 ur insult. i mean u are allowed freedom of speech after all
    And you are from England.. I would have thought that you would have had a better way of speaking.. hmm.. must be another stereotype eh?

ReputationRep:
    And You're a "junior member.." who gives a damn? Mentor do you?
    nope ..i dont give two flying ****s to be honest...has he never thought that maybe the internet is a new thing in our houses..or maybe we hadn't found this site till recently...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mentor16)
    nope ..i dont give two flying ****s to be honest...has he never thought that maybe the internet is a new thing in our houses..or maybe we hadn't found this site till recently...
    I know what you're saying.. I'm from the US so I didn't know about this until a friend of mine from England observed that I like debating so he told me about it.. that was less than 4 days ago.. lol.. But I type fast and I talk alot so I'm not a junior member or anything anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    I can talk... I have a voice box. And anyway, I'm not talking, I'm typing...
    u should learn not to take every word literally.

ReputationRep:
    I know what you're saying.. I'm from the US so I didn't know about this until a friend of mine from England observed that I like debating so he told me about it.. that was less than 4 days ago.. lol.. But I type fast and I talk alot so I'm not a junior member or anything anymore.
    more like u got a sad life mate

ReputationRep:
    cool...just proves that tit wrong.... where else is there to debate on the net...do you know??
    And just to keep the debate going...how has religion affected the states?(dont want people thinking we are using this to chat..lol)

ReputationRep:
    please stop calling people your mates... it's annoying me, mate...

ReputationRep:

From the way you speak ...i dont think you have any friends at all...and to riddicule someones way of life in an intellectual discussion is very very stupid of you...anyone who knows about something in detail must have allocated time for it....and from the looks of it ...you never took the time to learn how to write properly.... DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A WAY WE CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT MAXIMUSMAK?????

ReputationRep:
    no.. "mate" more like I am a Teen and I have nothing better to do until I start work Monday. No to mention I am smart and I like ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mentor16)
    cool...just proves that tit wrong.... where else is there to debate on the net...do you know??
    And just to keep the debate going...how has religion affected the states?(dont want people thinking we are using this to chat..lol)
    lol, I'm prebsy so I couldn't tell you much about religion.. ha ha ha.. anyways. Where I am located we have alot of religious buffs.. including myself. yes there is another place to debate on the net.. I can tell you if you want to know.

ReputationRep:
    lol, I'm prebsy so I couldn't tell you much about religion.. ha ha ha.. anyways. Where I am located we have alot of religious buffs.. including myself. yes there is another place to debate on the net.. I can tell you if you want to know.
    Its ok...i was just curious...

ReputationRep:
    who was is that called me a new member, get ur facts right mate.

ReputationRep:
    Alright.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.