Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    who was is that called me a new member, get ur facts right mate.
    The only reason you aren't anymore is because you posted over the number for being considered a "new member"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    no.. "mate" more like I am a Teen and I have nothing better to do until I start work Monday. No to mention I am smart and I like ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!
    well soz to diappoint you mate, but it aint workin

ReputationRep:
    Look...if you are looking to make yourself look like an absolute twit to everyine then you have succeded...your use of the english language is appauling and you should be given lessons in etiqute..you have no respect and should not be allowed on this forum..

ReputationRep:
    If I didn't know any better I would say you are from one of the southern states and that you are an uneducated redneck hick who comes on here just to "prove" that you have even an ounce of intellect in you. Which.. obviously.. isn't true.

ReputationRep:
    If I didn't know any better I would say you are from one of the southern states and that you are an uneducated redneck hick who comes on here just to "prove" that you have even an ounce of intellect in you. Which.. obviously.. isn't true.
    well said....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mentor16)
    Look...if you are looking to make yourself look like an absolute twit to everyine then you have succeded...your use of the english language is appauling and you should be given lessons in etiqute..you have no respect and should not be allowed on this forum..
    no respect...have i insulted any1...no... have i offended any1...no, then what the hell u chatin about.

and as for the use of language i choose to rite this way cuz its easier and faster, u hero

ReputationRep:
    shame to hear such arrogance and ignorance coming out of a pleasent member.

ReputationRep:
    PLeasant?!? oh geez.. I like you.. You think I'm pleasant.. ha ha ha ha ha...

ReputationRep:
    PLeasant?!? oh geez.. I like you.. You think I'm pleasant.. ha ha ha ha ha...
    now who is the disrespected 1.

and for 1ce in here i have been proved wrong

ReputationRep:
    now who is the disrespected 1.

and for 1ce in here i have been proved wrong
    How were you provEN wrong?

ReputationRep:
    How were you provEN wrong?
    by callin u pleasent

ReputationRep:
    by callin u pleasent
    I AM pleasant.. except to people who are ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    awww... everyone left.. How sad.

ReputationRep:
    by callin u pleasent
    so it's quicker to replace one letter with another? pleasent/pleasant.... I don't see how

ReputationRep:
    umm, this thread has decended into infantile bickering, could it revert to the topic please?

ReputationRep:
    i agree...although the thread kinda lost rack a couple of miles back..(so to speak)...but yea BACK tO PETTY RELIGION

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    so it's quicker to replace one letter with another? pleasent/pleasant.... I don't see how
    magic, i was wonderin would would catch me out there, very good pal, gota give u that 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    umm, this thread has decended into infantile bickering, could it revert to the topic please?
    What was the actual topic in the first place? All the thread says is "Atheist Confused".. so what were they confused about?

ReputationRep:
    once again its a religious debate...so im just going to stay out of it due to my lack of faith...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mentor16)
    once again its a religious debate...so im just going to stay out of it due to my lack of faith...
    You are in the right room then.. athiesm.. lack of faith.. makes sense.. but I do wish you would continue debating about it.. its kinda interesting..

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.