Manhattan toy teddy?

Watch
bdw29483
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi guys. Kind of random but does anyone else own a teddy bear thats made by the Manhattan Toy Company or do you know someone who does? I've attatched a picture of mine, who's awesome!! Anyway, just wanted to find out whether they were really rare or not. Thanks xx
smudge101
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
wow this looks just like my old teddy bear , my sister has a rabbit who is also made by the Manhattan toy co so it appears that they made quite a lot of toys , however that one bear may well be a rare one i just dont know . there are a few Manhattan toys on ebay though http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nk...at=0&_from=R40
chichiluke
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, i have one and have had it since the mid nineties when i was born cant imagine they make them anymore
nodders
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey, it's Hector, my teddy!
a Manhattan Toy Company bear from 1992 circa. I've been searching for a brother for ages, glad to hear others have one. Please love him, he is a lovely bear. Would love to hear more about him.

Mine has pjs, for the rest he looks pretty similar.
I'll post pictures.
kayf86
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
[QUOTE=bdw29483;41641754]Hi guys. Kind of random but does anyone else own a teddy bear thats made by the Manhattan Toy Company or do you know someone who does? I've attatched a picture of mine, who's awesome!! Anyway, just wanted to find out whether they were really rare or not. Thanks
hi did you find out any more info about your bear as i have one the same and im quite curious myself?
kayf86
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
[QUOTE=bdw29483;41641754]Hi guys. Kind of random but does anyone else own a teddy bear thats made by the Manhattan Toy Company or do you know someone who does? I've attatched a picture of mine, who's awesome!! Anyway, just wanted to find out whether they were really rare or not. Thanks xx
kayf86
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
have you found out any more info about your bear i have the same and im interested in finded out more about them myself?
bdw29483
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys,
Just in case you're interested, I recently got given a larger but otherwise identical version of my old teddy bear! Obviously not wearing a bow, like my old one but still amazingly similar. Hope you like him!
ImageImageImageImage
Anyone else got a Manhattan Toy teddy? Would be great to hear about them and maybe even see some pictures!!
Attached files
Aubrianna1997
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have a 9 inch bear! I think it was made by the Manhattan Toy Company. I have been looking for a new one for years with very little luck, although a toy search facebook page has been amazingly beneficial and helpful. I did find this big bear tonight that looks like mine but bigger.Attachment 569702Attachment 569702569704Attachment 569702569704569700
Not sure if two of the three pictures showed up but the first is my bear now, second was my besr then, and third is the big look-a-like bear.
Aubrianna1997
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think one of the pictures I posted which I said was a bigger duplicate was one of your pictures! If anyone has any information on brand, type, name of bear on tag, etc, any possible way to search more in depth to find a new one (possibly 9 inch) please let me know
HPpony
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi is he for sale please? I had one just the same years ago. Thx
Jmkaye30
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by bdw29483)
Hi guys. Kind of random but does anyone else own a teddy bear thats made by the Manhattan Toy Company or do you know someone who does? I've attatched a picture of mine, who's awesome!! Anyway, just wanted to find out whether they were really rare or not. Thanks xx
I've had my manhattan Toy Company teddy since 1996 when I was 4. Looks like a lot of 90's kids had them. He will be nearly 24 years old and is in good condition. Love this little fella. Been through a lot together!
Name:  16077297116172899853395384554324.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  254.3 KB
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
No but loving the pictures of toys
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise