Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My view on politics.

I am a bi-sexual black male. I support gays and lesbians. yet for some reason I find myself not agreeing with them. The femnazis seem to support the GLBT but they hate Men and hate women who marry men and want to have kids. I want to support the GLBT without supporting the man-hating femnazis, who I think want to separate the human species. They want all males to be dead or second class citizens and want females to live alone. They claim that feminism is the theory and lesbianism is the practice.

I find myself siding with the religious right because the femnazis are a threat to me not because of my orientation or even freedom but my continued existence. They practice Misandry and have been teaching it to many women. The recruit among women who have been abused. I dont know hat they have in mind for the future but they hate men and view men and the female of the species as incompatible.

I am not a big fan of marriage. I am not a religious person. I am not looking for salvation or acceptance and tolerance. I am just a LOGICAL person. I see what others cannot.

The Femnazis threaten our very species. In the early days, feminism promoted equality with men. Now, they are promoting gender separatism. Something I cannot allow. Nor can you.

For this, I support the Religious Right who oppose the GLBT and thus the Femnazis.

I am ashamed of this but there is a logic to what I say. The Femnazis would kill all males if they could. And they would also harm any woman that desires an union to a man.

I cannot let them destroy my species.

This goes beyond color or gender or orientation. This is the survival of Humanity.

Peace.

PLease, my brothers. See the logic in what i say. I know that the femnazis (feminists) seem to support the GLBT but they hate males and want us all gone and dead. They can wipe us out by means of gender-biased biological weaponry or some devil thing. Men fight with honor and sometimes without but we do have a code we sometimes follow. Women who are angered want to do harm. Remember the phrase hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ? The Femnazis are recruiting among all angry women who have been wronged, hurt or abused. they are turning them into man-hating machines. The divorce rate is 58 % and I say that's their fault too.

They are NOT on the side of men. Not on the side of men whether these men are straight, bisexual or gay. They also hate women who marry men and have kids and want to lead normal lives as opposed to militant hatred of men. Misandry-filled lives. Ever watch Lifetime TV ? They never show a positive portrayal of a man. Ever. Men are always shown as savage brutes and evil beings. This is not right.

Please see the truth and let us find a way to fight them.

Your friendly bi-sexual male activist and freak.

The End.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I was with you all the way up to "My view on politics".
    I lost him when he said femnazis... i hate feminists they should all stick ****'s in their mouth's

ReputationRep:
    Da wolfman is officially back with his weekly ricki lake-style cut-and-paste job!!!! woo-hoo!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    The divorce rate is 58 % and I say that's their fault too.
    No one else's fault? Just the "femnazis"? They're the reason my father committed adultery are they? He can't possibly be held responsible for his own actions because the "femnazis" brainwashed him into leaving his wife. Just think for a moment about how ludicrous that sounds and then think your arguments through more thoroughly next time.

In essence, I agree with what you're saying, but I am not an extremist in any form and you'll need to come up with a pretty good argument to convince me that these "femnazis" can be blamed for all the world's troubles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mioniel)
    In essence, I agree with what you're saying, but I am not an extremist in any form and you'll need to come up with a pretty good argument to convince me that these "femnazis" can be blamed for all the world's troubles.
    Indeed, attempting to blame all the worlds troubles on a misguided, extremist minority seems foolish. It makes about as much sense as idiots in this country blaming their own laziness, stupidity and general work shyness on the supposed flood of illegal immigrants who are apparently taking all our jobs, women etc...

Having said that i think militant feminism is utter crap, but then no-ones listening to them, so what do they metter? Dont talk like this is some sort of matter of life or death...

ReputationRep:
    Most feminists just want equality. They have been branded feminists by society, but don't want women to be superior to men as this wouldn't solve any of society's problems.

The feminists you have encountered seem like a really extreme group (if they actually believe what you think they believe - have you asked them?), and you shouldn't let them colour your view of all feminists.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with you there, thats why i referred to this group as 'militant feminists' in my last post. I totally agree with women having equality, but it seems that now that goal is pretty much achieved, some small groups seem to want to swing society in favour of women and they have sympathy among some in the country today...

Hence that guy dressed as spiderman having to get up on that crane to protest for fathers rights to see their kids when the parents are divorced, the courts often favour women too much in cases such as these...

We have to be careful that in trying to maintain equality, we dont end up 'positively discriminating' towards women in order to prevent ourselves being labelled sexist or favouring women to an unjustifiable extent in order to make it seem that we are an equal society, when in fact we are simply punishing the men of today in order to make up for the oppression by the men of old...

ReputationRep:
    I agree with you totally funky Phantom, it is rediculous that a man would have to go to those extremes just to see his children. As it has already been said these women are in the minority they may be responsible in part for the high divorce rate but it has to be mostly blamed on the way society has a relaxed attitude towards marriage and it isn't seen as the commitment it used to be .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Da wolfman is officially back with his weekly ricki lake-style cut-and-paste job!!!! woo-hoo!!!!
    This guy is an enigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a puzzle wrapped in a question mark. Funny, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    For this, I support the Religious Right who oppose the GLBT and thus the Femnazis.

Can't you see any kind of middle ground here?
    I might be worried if I wasn't so sure you were joking.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.