Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter


    I wanted to know if anyone, particularly international medics have worked in research in the UK?

    If so, how did you go about it and more importantly, which visa category did you apply for?

    From what I have read, medical electives require student visa and not student visitor visa. But what about research electives? What applies?

    Thanks in advance.
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.