Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Anyone been to Ayia Napa? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Just wondering here if anyone's been to Ayia Napa? I've just booked to go with 8 of my friends, and was wondering if anyone could recommend some good bars/clubs/ daytime activities? Also, did you have a good time? Any thoughts would be great! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ayia Napa is pretty good I would say most of the bars are good. One place I really hated though was Starskys, and also be careful in River Reggae as the bartender stole my money! My main recommendation in Napa is though is the fantasy boat party... it is amazing and the best thing we did! Have a look on youtube

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iyeeeeee)
    Hey Ayia Napa is pretty good I would say most of the bars are good. One place I really hated though was Starskys, and also be careful in River Reggae as the bartender stole my money! My main recommendation in Napa is though is the fantasy boat party... it is amazing and the best thing we did! Have a look on youtube
    Omg I HATED Starskys too!!!

Haven't been for a few years so dunno if it's still there but Carwash was always a fun night out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.