Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi im doing alevel ocr french and my school has decided to do the literature. Im finding it imposible. U have to write about french literature in french and i would have enough trouble writing about it in english. Im studying l'etranger and candide. Anyone know wherei can get help(not sparknotes) as otherwise i will fail.i need like an analysis of themes,characters,the works. Is anyone else finding it difficult?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabsuk)
    Hi im doing alevel ocr french and my school has decided to do the literature. Im finding it imposible. U have to write about french literature in french and i would have enough trouble writing about it in english. Im studying l'etranger and candide. Anyone know wherei can get help(not sparknotes) as otherwise i will fail.i need like an analysis of themes,characters,the works. Is anyone else finding it difficult?
    I'm doing French literature this year, and I know it's hard to begin with, but if you keep re-reading the book honestly it does get less scary! I don't know about the book that you're doing, but we did 'Ma Vie Sera Mensonge' and there was absolutely nothing about it anywhere on the internet (maybe French pupils haven't caught onto the study guide trend). Have you tried searching for the author's name in www.google.fr though? It might turn something up!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.