The Student Room Group

Bimm Brighton - house share

Hi I'm starting Bimm Brighton in sept looking for some people to house share with, currently there are 2 of us. So we're looking for 2-4 other 1st years who want to share, if you interested add me on fb and we can add you to our chat! www.facebook.com/beachappell
Reply 1
I am currently looking for two housemates for a 9 bed house on addison road in brighton, 5 minutes from the station, the tenancy starts on the 2nd of september and the house has all double bedrooms, a huge living room and 3 bathrooms and rent is £94 a week, we are all pretty chilled but like to have a good time so anyone that fits the bill let me know
Reply 2
Hello,

Any chance you still have a free room? I'll be a first year student this year at the Grand Parade Campus. Pretty relaxed but really just wanna have a good time. If anythings still available, let me know.

Thanks,
Thea
Reply 3
hey im also looking for a room, im starting my first year this september at uni of Brighton
Also looking for a room. Does anyone want to form a group?
Hi Charlush,
I'm definitely interested in Addison Road. Are there any rooms still available? I'm going onto the second year of the Performance degree.
Thanks
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by jamesmichaelg
Hi Charlush,
I'm definitely interested in Addison Road. Are there any rooms still available? I'm going onto the second year of the Performance degree.
Thanks

okay amazing, add me on facebook, search for charlotte lushy lush and we can chat about sorting stuff out potentially :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by chicagowonderland
Also looking for a room. Does anyone want to form a group?

Hey chicagowonderland,

any chance you're still looking to form a group? I'll be a fresher this year at the Grand Parade Campus, if you're still looking just let me know :smile:

Thea
Original post by charlush
I am currently looking for two housemates for a 9 bed house on addison road in brighton, 5 minutes from the station, the tenancy starts on the 2nd of september and the house has all double bedrooms, a huge living room and 3 bathrooms and rent is £94 a week, we are all pretty chilled but like to have a good time so anyone that fits the bill let me know

sounds cool man, is that still open ?
Hey guys, if anyone still needs a a flatshare group, my group needs 1 more person to rent a place while at BIMM. It's currently 2 guys and 1 girl, we want a 50/50 mix, so we're looking for 1 more girl to join us. If anyone is interested pm me to discuss it.

Cheers,
Seb
Hey I'm starting at BIMM in my first year, still need a room!! This would be so ideal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending