Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I have recently decided that I want to spend the bulk of my summer working abroad at an American summer camp. I have been looking online and checking out different companies such as CampLeaders that provide a great service including flights to America, jobs within camps to suit your needs etc. The only problem is I have a ticket booked to go to a musical festival this summer towards the end of June. I was wondering if anybody knew whether this would hinder my chances of getting a place at a camp? Does anyone know how long they run for? Can you join later in the summer if a camp has already started?

Thanks peeps.

ReputationRep:
    Ask the company or ask:google::bl::jebus:

ReputationRep:
    Lol inspired (Smart)cook, I would love to know how your mind works. Next time though, don't worry about such a long answer bro; a curt, non-nonsensical one littered with emoticons is all i was looking for.

ReputationRep:
    Answered your question but.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNixon909)
    Hi guys,

I have recently decided that I want to spend the bulk of my summer working abroad at an American summer camp. I have been looking online and checking out different companies such as CampLeaders that provide a great service including flights to America, jobs within camps to suit your needs etc. The only problem is I have a ticket booked to go to a musical festival this summer towards the end of June. I was wondering if anybody knew whether this would hinder my chances of getting a place at a camp? Does anyone know how long they run for? Can you join later in the summer if a camp has already started?

Thanks peeps.
    I went to America last year with CampLeaders and it was amazing!! Pay wasn't great and you'll find you'll spend most of what you earn whilst out there but its so worth it !
    I went out there at the start of June till the end of August but there was new English staff arriving up until the start of August (as long as you can complete 6 weeks they are happy), and you'll find that with CampLeaders you can specifically state when you are available from and they have such a high rate of placements!!

Good Luck !!

ReputationRep:
    I cant answer your question but this sounds FUN!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.