Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Ok so I met a guy on a dating site 5 weeks ago, we talk all day every single day via text i hate calls so we dont call much, we've met every weekend and watched been to the movies and spent time together after... at first it was just a hug, then he started putting his hand on my leg and few kisses, so after him telling me he wasn't going to use me and didn't just want sex I decided to let him sleep at mine.. we slept in the same bed and he was in boxers I had a long top and underwear on, he wanted to have sex and kept touching my boobs bum leg and lots of making out, he was hard before we slept but kept his boxers on as I didn't want sex, he kept calling me a tease..the next morning we were making out again he put my hand on his **** then asked me to sit on him he was trying to touch me intimately and wanted sex but I didn't let him as I didn't want to be used, he then told me 1 days later he only wants to be friends?!?!?!?!
    He was constantly telling me he really liked me, now he's told me he doesn't want a relationship so I just said let's leave it and he put ' but I like you' now we're back to talking like we used to.. what's going on? Any help?

Anyone ??

Can anyone help

ReputationRep:
    This is a difficult one, you made it clear that you didnt want sex, and the next day he said he doesn't want a relationship? Seems a bit odd that you find a guy on a dating site yet he doesn't want a relationship. Maybe the initial 'no sex' thing put him off, now he has actually realised that his 'primal urge' took over and he does actually want something now. Jeez and I thought Women were complicated

ReputationRep:
    Friends don't sleep in the same bed and make out all night. See how it goes and hopefully his intentions will become clearer

ReputationRep:
    She didn't **** me so I ****ed off.

Harsh, vulgar truth.

ReputationRep:
    If he is the right person he will stick around. Glad you did not let him use you

ReputationRep:
    He wanted to have sex and you didn't so he's going to find a girl that does. Its that simple.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.