Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for fashion design and technology at AUB so was just wondering if there's anyone whose thinking of going next year as I will be looking for housemates or any current students that could tell me what they think about the course? At the moment I think its my top choice but I also have an offer from Falmouth uni so I'm not 100% yet.

ReputationRep:
    That's my course! I switched from Fashion Studies, lecturers from Fashion D&T are the loveliest with great industry experience plus we get a whole bunch of resources (Lectra software, trend forecasting subscriptions) that only those in the industry get to use. Very challenging but feel like I've learned so much since I joined.

However they're merging both Fashion courses from September despite them being very different in order to offer better choice in Fashion pathways to new students, so I imagine the new course will be very different from my experiences.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.