Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Why are Muslim's portrayed as terrorist's in today's society? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazy95)
    Yes I cut down most of what you said. ^ Waste of space.
    Fortunately for you, I can summarize this very easily as the points I made previously explain the actuality of things rather than copying and pasting from Wikipedia or just making up random points to support your arguments and even pitiful YouTube videos with no base.
    Referring to the Arab slave trade BEFORE Islam appeared won't help your argument against Islam. I may also repeat my previous points which I will copy and paste because I really cannot be bothered with speaking to people who clearly have no knowledge.

Starting off, you make me sick. Pakistan is the one trying to create better relations with India while Indians are dogs of Israel and America. Indians kill people in Kashmir on a regular basis. There are cases of mass rape committed by Indian armies there. No such thing from Pakistan. Did you really just post some links from the Indian media? Yet you can’t see the venom they’re spewing against Pakistan? Also, do you even know the size of Pakistan compared to India? Do you also know that China has threatened anyone who tries to harm Pakistan?

Next you'll deny that the Serb forces didn't rape 20,000 - 50,000 Bosnian Muslim women.

And nope. There is NO proof whatsoever that Gaddafi funded any kind of terrorist organizations. Even if he did, why wasn't he tried under international law? Why in the world would you cry about him doing such a thing anyway when America/Europe are doing the exact same and funding and training the rebels in Syria to overthrow Assad? That is exactly what happened with Gaddafi. Foreign 'terrorist' groups made his country unstable while his people supported him. As I said before, he was UNITING Africa and Muslim countries. Westerners did not want that. There was a clear motive behind his killing. You tell me, is Libya a better place now? NO. Let me again list the favours he has showered upon his people:

There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free
    for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are
    state-owned and loans given
    to all its citizens at 0% interest by law. (Islamic)

3. Home considered a human right in Libya --
    Gaddafi vowed that his parents
    would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
    home. Gaddafi's father has
    died while him, his wife and his mother are still living
    in a tent.

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$
    50,000 ) by the government
    to buy their first apartment so to help start up the
    family.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in
    Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25%
    of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.

6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career,
    they would receive farming
    land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and
    livestock to kick- start their farms
    -- all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical
    facilities they need in Libya,
    the government funds them to go abroad for it --
    not only free but they get US
    $2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.

8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government
    subsidized 50% of the price.

9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves
    amount to $150 billion -- now
    frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after
    graduation the state would
    pay the average salary of the profession as if he or
    she is employed until
    employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to
    the bank accounts of all
    Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US
    $5 ,000

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15

15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree

16. Gaddafi carried out the world's largest irrigation
    project, known as the Great
    Man-Made River project, to make water readily
    available throughout the desert.

America/European leaders have clearly failed in their own countries considering the increasing number of homeless people, inflation, tax evasion and murders.
    Hahahhaha! Don't make me laugh. Assad's people support him. You really watch too much Fox News/CNN.
    Look at Russia sending in aid to Syria and condemning Western actions.
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03...to-syria-sana/

What in the world? Where are you getting these idiotic connections from? The Taliban in Pakistan are separate to the Taliban in Afghanistan. The ones in Afghanistan are protecting their people from being raped, tortured and killed by US/Australian/Nato forces. How many people died in Afghanistan before the invasion compared to after? You’ll see the numbers. Afghanistan has been ruined from being a fine country to a dump. Same as Libya, Syria and Iraq.

Yup, you are definitely sick in the head. Israel is RETALIATING? They are well funded and equipped by Western powers. They are given BILLIONS in aid yet they are defending themselves? Palestinians are fighting with stones and little rockets! Israel initiates attacks regularly which kill innocent civilians yet Israel is all defensive.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/12/293271/7-israeli-planes-violate-lebanon-airspace/

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/13/293281/palestinian-killed-in-west-bank-clash/

http://www.middleeastmonitor.com/articles/debate/5487-why-do-israeli-attacks-on-the-gaza-strip-not-warrant-a-response-from-the-british-government

As I said before Israel has broken 65 UN resolutions with NO consequences yet Iraq apparently broke two and was bombed and destroyed.
    The UN voted in favour of the partition of Israel/Palestine. THE BRITISH MANDATE: During the British Mandate, Jewish immigration into Palestine increased dramatically as did their land holdings. More than 400,000 Jews immigrated into Palestine during the Mandate, increasing their percentage of the overall population from about 8% in 1920 (with the vast majority of those being recent immigrants) to about 30% at the end of the Mandate.
    The Zionists undertook a major offensive in early April, 1948 which involved the undertaking of brutal massacres, such as that at Dayr Yassin on April 9, and other terrorist acts.

http://www.angelfire.com/rant/trutha...Palestine.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/mapstellstory.html

To an Israeli Jew, you would merely be a Gentile.

"You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, show biz, everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can't criticize Israel..." Israeli-nazi spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache

What about the BIGGEST MASS MURDER in history? The massacre of 66 million carried out by Jewish Bolsheviks in Soviet Russia. Of course, you would rarely hear about that. I bet you did not even know about it.

Ever heard of Rachel Corrie? She was an American girl who was fighting for the rights and the land of Palestine and was crushed by an Israeli bulldozer.

I want to clap for your media. It has really done a lot to put crap in your head. They are pulling your strings and you’re dancing like a puppet exactly how they want you to. Now you believe that Ahmadinejad is bad? Do you know how humble he is? Do you know what kind of car he drives, where he lives? His people love him and yet they have to face American sanctions which is causing them massive problems even with medication. Why don’t they have the right to have nuclear weapons? That’s not even what they’re doing! They’re only working on their nuclear energy program and they have every right to! Haha, next you’ll go watch Argo (impeccable timing of the release) and become even more against Iran.

But most of the victims in Japan were in fact, civilians! But then again you probably support America bombing Iran or Pakistan just because Americans/Europeans ‘suspect’ that they might otherwise initiate an attack. How you can justify the complete obliteration of two cities full of innocent people is beyond me. You probably also support the killing of children by drones because maybe one terrorist was amongst them. How pathetic.
    China HATES America. So does Russia. Trading is only necessary. Not every country is like America, you know; invading and stealing. Dividing and conquering.
    America is after all supporting Japan in the territorial affairs of the disputed islands whereas Japan and China oppose each other deeply. Not to mention the cyber wars.. http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...t_16296323.htm

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03...ainst-n-korea/
    'Stupid beard'? Do I call you people whores for walking around half naked? I don't care if your friends are from Antarctica. Most women CHOOSE to wear the Hijab and as I said, if they don't want to, they can move to New York where they can walk around topless with no shame or dignity. After all, what issues to idiots find the most important these days? The ‘freedom’ for women to be topless or gay rights. Great, what happened to dying children?

I support Hamas for fighting to protect their country. Problem? I also support Hezbollah. Problem?
    Man, now which Al Qaeda are you crying over? Western governments support the ones in Syria/Libya yet oppose the ones in Algeria? Why? How many Al Qaeda groups are there? Which ones are Westerners funding and training? Which country is a paradise now that America has 'liberated' them? More people have died than ever before. Well done America and Europe.
    I also support Sharia Law. Let’s take the example of Saudi Arabia. It has one of the lowest crime rates in the world. Why? SHARIA LAW.

Bin Laden was NOT found in Pakistan nor do I believe in all that 9/11 crap. Who would believe in all of this without proof?! No, I don’t know how Hitler died. I’m not going to make up some random story without any proof.

If you believe in all this then really, I don’t want to speak to you again. I’m not learning anything from you. I have to keep correcting you over everything. You are so wrong. You defend Jews who are living powerful, wealthy lifestyles yet you hate Muslims who are suffering at the hands of Western/Israeli powers and their traitor allies. Oh by the way, Islam will continue to grow (especially amongst women) and you cannot do a thing about it.

By the way, I did not read all of what you said because I might end up breaking my own laptop in anger.. at your idiocy.. I don’t usually get this worked up but when someone is SO deeply brainwashed.. it’s almost worrying.

I think you should worry about the American shootings. Over 2000 gun deaths ONLY since the Sandy Hook massacre.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/13/293276/baby-shot-5-times-dies-in-chicago/

http://rt.com/usa/shooting-mohawk-herkimer-york-211/

Or maybe you should weep over how gays don’t have enough rights..

Actually watch this, even if you watch only 15 minutes you might understand a little bit despite your biased and hypocritical views on things. Did I link this to you before? Oh well..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS4gXCrYsfs
    1. YOU are the one who makes me sick/angry for blaming every other group in the world and thinking even progressive Muslims are 'evil' You're no better than the people who strap bombs to children or fly planes into buildings

2. Arab slave trade-http://www.salon.com/2001/04/06/segal/

'The slave trade in Islam was seriously different. It began in the middle of the seventh century and survives today in Mauritania and Sudan. With the Islamic slave trade, we’re talking of 14 centuries rather than four.

Whereas the gender ratio of slaves in the Atlantic trade was two males to every female, in the Islamic trade, it was two females to every male. Very large numbers of slaves were used for domestic purposes. Concubinage was for those who could afford it and there was no disrepute attached to having women as sexual objects. In fact, they married them. Some harems could be enormous. One ruler had 14,000 concubines. In one respect, women slaves were a status symbol. I hate to say it this way, but it’s comparable to the way people in the West collect motorcars. '

http://sheikyermami.com/2009/08/13/t...b-slave-trade/

The Arabs were the primary suppliers of slaves — the wholesalers, if you will — for European-owned ships that made the Middle Passage. The Arabs had long-established raiding-and-trading routes in Africa that no European could hope to match, so they continued to dominate the market.

The photo above was taken in 1868, and the flow of slaves from Africa to Arabia continued for almost a century after that.

Here’s the account that was posted along with the photo:

“Group of slaves with Arab men”

Zanzibar, 1850-1890

The Indian Ocean Slave trade evolved around the Indian Ocean basin. Slaves were taken from mainland East Africa and sold in markets in the Arabian Peninsula and the Persian Gulf. In contrast to the trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, the Indian Ocean Slave Trade was much older dating back from at least the second century C.E. until the early twentieth century. For example, the oldest written document from the East Africa Coast, the Periplus of the Erythraean Sea, describes a small trade in slaves around the second century C.E.

The idea that Muslims, particularly Arabs, are somehow friends and comrades in suffering with American blacks is the Big Lie of the 21st century. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The truth is that Muslims have been slaughtering and enslaving black Africans for more than a millennium.

The truth is that black African Muslims have the lowest status of any group in Islam, and are held in special contempt by Arabs.

The truth is that Muslim immigrants to the United States have appropriated the rhetoric of civil rights for their own ends, and are cynically exploiting African Americans in an attempt to Islamize America.

You won’t hear much about these truths in the mainstream media. It’s not a story that people want to hear, because it doesn’t fit the “dominant narrative” of white patriarchy and oppression.

3. You've already posted the 'benefits' under Gaddafi but as stated, most of those 'benefits' went to Western Libya and not East Libya. Unemployment was around 20% in Libya and a third lived under the poverty line.

Gaddafi admitted the Lockerbie bombings

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nsibility.html

and the nightclub attacks

http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/gadd...1#.UUEc4lf3aK4

and he started wars with Egypt and Chad.

Gaddafi was as racist as the rebels

http://www.afrik-news.com/article18180.html

Anyway, Libya was a legal intervention approved by the UN and as stated, 600-700 protestors were killed by Gaddafi in one day.

4. Bolshieviks were nothing to do with the West and this was before the UN. Libya was a legal intervention as was the first Iraq war. If the UN was around back then MAYBE they would have done something but the West was crippled from WWI. Anyway, not all of the Bolshieviks were Jews and the Nazis were different because of their aggressive expansion to allies (Poland,France,etc.) and had hate against other groups (Jews,Homosexuals,Ggypsies,etc.) .

5. Palestine had an increasing number of Jews for a long time, WWII sped that up. Of course Jewish percentage will increase from increased immigration, but remember the Jews purchased the land and YES I KNOW a lot wasn't but that's not the point, the point is you don't try and kill people because there are too many of them.
    Israel is simply better at fighting than its neighbours, that is why it won. The West supports Israel because a lot of Jews are in Europe and America has the second highest Jewish population worldwide. Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Jordan,Egypt,Oman,U AE,Bahrain,etc. are not evil for wanting peace, they are smart and seeing sense. Yemen is evil for producing the evil that is Al Qaeda and being against Israel and Syria for trying to fight Israel all the time. Those are the only Arab countries that care for Palestinians, the other sympathizers are from Pakistan,Bangladesh and Iran. Most Arabs don't like Palestinians anyway because the PLO was a terrorist organisation. Anyway, the Arabs kicked out the Jews so an-eye-for-an-eye right (Iraq especially used to have lots of Jews).

6.Pakistan is the country that initiated the war with India because the Maharaj of Kashmir was undecided; when Pakistan attacked Kashmir, Kashmir joined India. The 1955 war was also started by Pakistan as they started an insurgency. Both Pakistan and Bangladesh are guilty of crimes to non Muslims, we can see this by the ever decreasing number of non Muslims (particularly Hindus),destruction of non Muslim places of worship and land being taken away from non Muslims.
    Kashmir hates Pakistan too. Most want independence. Jammu is Hindu majority which is pro India while Kashmir is not fond of either side.

That does not justify Pakistan's terrorist attacks on parliament and Taj hotel. Pakistan was created as the Muslims wanted more rights even though they were appeased to in a Hindu majority state- todays Muslims in India still want more rights even though they are being appeased to.

Bangladesh and Pakistan are oppressing non Muslims and are a threat to the world, especially since Al Qaeda and the Taliban are growing in those countries. Al Qaeda came from Yemen/Saudi Arabia for Osama was a Yemeni born in Saudi Arabia. Taliban were harbouring Osama in Afghanistan and later in Pakistan. The West never helped either the Taliban or Al Qaeda; during the Afghan-Soviet war they helped the native Afghans, Al Qaeda did not exist at the time but those that joined it were SELF FUNDED Arabs.
    Today in Syria,Libya and (to a lesser extent) Yemen, the Al Qaeda groups are also self funded and are indeed against the governments like the USA but have their own agenda,

they (Al Qaeda) wanted more anti-semitic and terrorist governments in place. China's pact with Pakistan means little as China will lose its trade with India,Japan,South Korea,Europe and North America. Anyway, I don't like Mao as he ruined China and killed over 40 million people.

7. Countries with Sharia law indeed have low crime rates, but the statistics are suspicious. It needs 4 witnesses to report a rape and a man's word takes priority over a womans. I call those beards stupid because they are, who the heck has a beard without a moustache or a stupidly long and scruffy one? Woman are REQUIRED to wear coverings and as you, and others have stated, you may only remove it when you emigrate to a non-Sharia country. In Makkah it's only Hijab allowed so it is safe to say anything more than Hijab is oppression. The Taliban are terrorists for terrorizing women and COMPLETELY covering them up.

8. I am not against Islam as I agree Bosnia was a genocide and I also agree Afghanistan and Iraq could have been done with better planning; the latter of which should have been approved by the UN. You however, think it is ok for the likes of Al Qaeda to carry out terrorist attacks on areas full of civilians (9/11,the embassy attacks in Africa and the Taj Hotel takeover) and compare it to Hiroshima/Nagasaki when Japan was still at war with China,Korea,the USA and whales (yes the Japanese are pretty much at war with whales) and were not going to give up with two islands full of soldiers. Anyway, the USA reimbursed the Japanese by helping make Japan one of the best economies in the world. Groups like Hamas and Hezbollah are no better than Al Qaeda as they think it's ok to kill civilians outside of the battlefield; they even brainwash children and strap bombs to them.

Al Qaeda is only big in troubled countries and non-Arab Muslim countries like Somalia,Pakistan and Bangladesh. Pakistan's ISI is in liason with Al Qaeda and I won't be surprised if the Taliban take over Pakistan; you can already see the more Islamist parties trying to take control of Bangladesh. Pakistan used the aid from the USA in the 9/11 aftermath to build nukes to attack India as they know they can't win. I'm quite sure they knew bin Laden was there too (he had the largest house in the neighbourhood and was less than a mile away from the premier military academy of Pakistan).
    Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation that is causing problems to Lebanon and hindering Lebanon's true peace with Israel. As they're Shias they are not Al Qaeda but more like tools of Iran.

The Shah of Iran and anti-Ayatollah Iranis (including the Zoroastrians), Ahmed Shah Masoud of Afghanistan and those against the oppressive Taliban, the Kingdoms of Saudi Arabia;Lebanon;Qatar;Bahrain;Jor dan;Egypt;UAE;Kuwait;Oman;South Sudan; all are Muslim countries that I think have problems but are good on the whole and prove that most Muslims are not bad people. The aforementioned groups also have one thing in common: improving peace with Israel and uniting with them against Iran. So no, i'm not really against Muslims, i'm against ignoramuses who think that 100% of the terrorist attacks by Muslims are justified and who think 9/11 was an inside job even though it's been confirmed by Al Qaeda and praised by Islamists.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I cut down most of what you said. ^ Waste of space.
    Fortunately for you, I can summarize this very easily
    it appears you can't

in any case, you should realize this : few people (if anyone) will spend their time reading lengthy posts by an admirer of Khadafi

ReputationRep:
    I'm done!
    nice to hear

judging from your posts, one would have thought the opposite

ReputationRep:
    All you're trying to say is that all Muslims are terrorists. Say it directly then.
    no im A disproving the claim that all conflicts moslems are invloved with they are the innoccent party. the opposite is probably the case in most conflicts, the only exceptions i could argue are palestine and bosnia.and B disproving the claim that mosems promote tollerance and lviing in peace with non-moslems. if this were true most of the above list wouldnt be occurring-therefore aknowledging A and B would force you to aknowledge what motivates islamic terrorism at its crux. islam is a totem for them and therefore has to be pasted with some of the responsibility

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chapter9)
    Islam itself is ruining it's own reputation.
    no actually it's he media. although you're free to believe whatever you please so say what you like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notsure)
    no actually it's he media. although you're free to believe whatever you please so say what you like.
    yes of course, everyhing is the fault of 'the media' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, that's their problem. I know many Muslim women who WANT to dress modestly and wear their Hijab. I also know that the vast majority of people who are converting to Islam are women. .
    but you dont know the genederumbers that are converting out of islam do you? We knw that there are plenty of owmens groups campaigning for womens rights in islamic countires and taelban did woemn no favours. In paksitan, taleban shot a girl in the face for campagining for womens rights and education in islam- whose life surgeons in this country saved btw.
    You people talk about freedom yet France has banned the Hijab and there are similar talks in other countries too such as Belgium, Italy, Denmark. Some have even enforced it.
    And before that dont many moslem countires arrest non moslem woemn for dressing 'immodestly' or for even kissing their partner in public? Oppression is ok, if done by a moslem is it?

ReputationRep:
    Its all Illuminati. Trust me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PunjabiBadMan)
    Its all Illuminati. Trust me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope you're joking:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaoshi)
    Because even when there's the occasional Christian or Hindu loony you don't get massive rallies and flag burnings going
    I can't help but notice the writing on all of them banners are very very similar with very similar messages and i think it is unlikely that it is a coincidence. Also why has Europe and the British have to pay...I don't see Americas name there..it is their troops still in Afghanistan and causing conflict in so many other Muslim countries. Isn't it obvious?!! This is all just propaganda.

ReputationRep:
    Simply put, it is mainly the media.
    People are now extremists becoming Islamophobic due to this. Im a western muslim with non muslim family, except for my father who is a Muslim, so I know it all too well. Ignorant white man calling me, a Black Caribbean British, a terrorist on the street due to, basically, a piece of material I wear on my head, just reinforces my point. Obviously he doesn't know or doesn't acknowledge it was white British who terrorised Africans with slavery for hundreds of years. Yet I refuse to call him a terrorist for this as he wasn't involved. Why can't people like this get a clue? Makes Britain look bad. Pity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabeeha_x)
    I can't help but notice the writing on all of them banners are very very similar with very similar messages and i think it is unlikely that it is a coincidence. Also why has Europe and the British have to pay...I don't see Americas name there..it is their troops still in Afghanistan and causing conflict in so many other Muslim countries. Isn't it obvious?!! This is all just propaganda.
    They probably made the signs together. It's about UK and Europe because they reprinted the Muhammad pbuh cartoons, hence massive riots and death threats. Yes the governments are committing atrocities abroad. That doesn't mean radical islamists aren't blowing up trains and planes of people and burning flags.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pomegranat0)
    Simply put, it is mainly the media.
    People are now extremists becoming Islamophobic due to this. Im a western muslim with non muslim family, except for my father who is a Muslim, so I know it all too well. Ignorant white man calling me, a Black Caribbean British, a terrorist on the street due to, basically, a piece of material I wear on my head, just reinforces my point. Obviously he doesn't know or doesn't acknowledge it was white British who terrorised Africans with slavery for hundreds of years. Yet I refuse to call him a terrorist for this as he wasn't involved. Why can't people like this get a clue? Makes Britain look bad. Pity.
    Your a bit of a joke my dear, firstly British did not terrorise Africans with slavery it was the way of the world then and Africans were only to happy to exchange their daughters for the goods they received,secondly you now affiliate yourself with the Moslems and Arabs they are the earliest known traffickers of slaves learn proper history not pop history that just happens to suit you, looking back hundreds of years to justify yourself is frankly a weak cop out , people trafficking and evidence of slavery STILL goes on today in these country's that you support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elsagatehouse)
    Your a bit of a joke my dear, firstly British did not terrorise Africans with slavery it was the way of the world then and Africans were only to happy to exchange their daughters for the goods they received,secondly you now affiliate yourself with the Moslems and Arabs they are the earliest known traffickers of slaves learn proper history not pop history that just happens to suit you, looking back hundreds of years to justify yourself is frankly a weak cop out , people trafficking and evidence of slavery STILL goes on today in these country's that you support.
    ...yeah...they were also the people that freed slaves and gave them rights...so take your own advice and learn history...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minion)
    ...yeah...they were also the people that freed slaves and gave them rights...so take your own advice and learn history...
    Who were also the people that freed the slaves ? The Moslems and Arabs ???
    respond please then back it up !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elsagatehouse)
    Who were also the people that freed the slaves ? The Moslems and Arabs ???
    respond please then back it up !
    Zakah expenditures are only for the poor and for the needy and for those employed to collect [zakah] and for bringing hearts together [for Islam] and for freeing captives [or slaves] and for those in debt and for the cause of Allah and for the [stranded] traveler - an obligation [imposed] by Allah . And Allah is Knowing and Wise. Qur'an (9:60)

People had slaves back then. But slaves were still treated as humans.
    It is virtuous to free a slave. Muammad (pbuh) had slaves, captured and also freed. That was the world back then.
    You can go into it deeper if you want, clear things out... but I don't think you care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FCI)
    yes of course, everyhing is the fault of 'the media' :rolleyes:

because all muslims are terrorists and backwards :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    they aren't

but even if only 0.1% were terrorists, it would still make about 1.5 million terrorists

And I'm not counting the backward people, of course

ReputationRep:
    not true either- but you cant blame the media for moslems getting into terrorism, thats jsut stupidtyit is not isolated to jsut one region, there are islamist extremists in every moslem country. So if you can offer another explanation we'd all like to hear it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minion)
    Zakah expenditures are only for the poor and for the needy and for those employed to collect [zakah] and for bringing hearts together [for Islam] and for freeing captives [or slaves] and for those in debt and for the cause of Allah and for the [stranded] traveler - an obligation [imposed] by Allah . And Allah is Knowing and Wise. Qur'an (9:60)

People had slaves back then. But slaves were still treated as humans.
    It is virtuous to free a slave. Muammad (pbuh) had slaves, captured and also freed. That was the world back then.
    You can go into it deeper if you want, clear things out... but I don't think you care.
    Firstly quoting the Qu'ran dosen't make it so secondly Americans also freed their slaves we ( the West )don't call it virtuous and put ourselves on a pedestal it was the right and proper thing to do. Just incase your in any doubt
    the only place were slavery goes on today is still in some African country's !

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2016
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.