Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I have recently been offered a place in Southampton for the PGCE Secondary English starting in September. I was just wondering whether there were any other people out there worried about accommodation? I have looked at the halls of residence, but I would prefer a house share with other PGCE students. I come from Chester in the North West, so I am coming a long way for the course!

Please contact me if you're in my rocky boat!

Daryl

ReputationRep:
    Got my interview Wednesday but if accepted will be looking for a place as well, so be in the same boat as heading down from Cyprus.

Sean

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I have just been offered a place on the geography PGCE. I was initially just going to try and find a space in an undergraduate house but if there are PGCE people out there looking for a place together I'm interested in that!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.