Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any advice? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Downton fan)
    Does anyone have any advice? Thanks
    Well you could watch some youtube videos by WCSEnglish Or MrBuff as i found these extremely helpful in revision and generally learning techniques, i'm not sure how well i did but i'm getting my results on Thursday so i'll tell you if they were any good But they are very informative and helped me understand the questions and how to answer them, so i think you should give them a go

Btw most of their videos are aimed at higher candidates and are for many are for A* so they should really help to boost up any grades Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Although WCSE is a good source, it mainly discusses the mark scheme and what you should include in your answer etc. However, for article writing/ writing letters. use
    Alliteration
    Facts
    Opinion
    Rhetorical Questions
    Emotive Language, exaggeration
    Statistics
    Three (Rule of) ... Dumping is bad, disgusting and is a hideous sight for the grounds of the earth.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.