Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Girls: Would you rather... Watch

• View Poll Results: Who would you rather sleep with?
    Great body, smaller penis
    53.45%
    Average body, larger penis
    46.55%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llessur123)
    Yeah I get you, everyone has their preferences! I just always thought it was a strange word to use lol.
    Haha it is really, but I know people who describe attractive people as 'beasts' which never made sense to me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Definitely 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Architecture-er)
    It's ok, I'm hung like a horse so I don't need to worry about making an effort
    Okay dude, but it's still good to make an effort and I found out that girls like to be treated a little rough during sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jreid1994)
    Okay dude, but it's still good to make an effort and I found out that girls like to be treated a little rough during sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't do anything illegal.

ReputationRep:
    ?? Girlfriends silly. A little rough don't mean violent, it means playful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im guessing most girls want the bbc

ReputationRep:
    I don't like skinny fat men nor do I have a bucket for a vagina so I'll go for the better body with average penis.

I'm actually quite confused by the amount of woman on TSR who dislike men who are into their fitness and body building. Since when did this:

Attachment 201161
    become more attractive than this?
    Attachment 201162
    Its seems to be a TSR thing, the girls in real life prefer a whole other thing.

ReputationRep:
    Fat and/or ugly chicks will go for 2.
    Other girls will go for one as kidney stabbers are never fun to have in the bed.

ReputationRep:
    Number 1. The second guy might have a big penis but that doesn't mean he's good in bed. The first guy might be fantastic. Penis size is pretty irrelevant as long as it's not ridiculously small. So I picked the person with the better body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jreid1994)
    ?? Girlfriends silly. A little rough don't mean violent, it means playful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So basically, you both decided to jointly hijack a thread to try and talk about both of you having big penises.

Presumably this is some form of pulling technique.

I'd just like to point out that men who are good in bed generally don't need to do this. So I think either you both have big penises and are trying to compensate for the fact that you can't pleasure women. OR at least one, possibly both are lying because you can't pleasure women and think it's due to your small size.

But here's the good news, if you find a woman who is willing to be with you for more than one awkward night of semi-sober intimacy, she might teach you things. Then you'll learn about not simply where her pleasure centres are, but how to talk about these things and really pleasure partners. With some openness and playful experimentation. Instead of awkwardly rubbing around down there hoping to somehow find the g-spot or shamelessly rubbing a clit raw.

And no, that's not sexy, it's just painful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eelnais)
    In the UK, the average is about 5.9 inches I believe? And I said OVER 7 inches
    Yes, this is the average exactly. (bigger than the French)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    I'm not really into toned guys, I'd rather someone with a lil meat on him personally. So two.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm assuming that by 'great body' in option 1 is completely subjective as to what you think is an attractive body.

ReputationRep:
    Im really not into ridiculously good bodys on guys, majority of the time guys that have a body like that are overly arrogant!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    this thread just ended all my dreams of getting girls to like me. i have a 4.5 inch

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't like skinny fat men nor do I have a bucket for a vagina so I'll go for the better body with average penis.

I'm actually quite confused by the amount of woman on TSR who dislike men who are into their fitness and body building. Since when did this:

Attachment 201161
    become more attractive than this?
    Attachment 201162
    The reason most girls (on TSR) will go for number 2 is because they clearly feel intimidated by number 1. Most girls here are obese losers who have no hope in the world of pulling a reasonably attractive guy so rather than go for 1, they will settle for something around their level and find an excuse to slate number 1.
    Don't worry women of TSR, we know that deep down you all want number 2 but you'll just never be as good =)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I am a number 2 on this thread minus the 'average' penis. I'm quite well hung just so you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zangoose)
    The reason most girls (on TSR) will go for number 2 is because they clearly feel intimidated by number 1. Most girls here are obese losers who have no hope in the world of pulling a reasonably attractive guy so rather than go for 1, they will settle for something around their level and find an excuse to slate number 1.
    Don't worry women of TSR, we know that deep down you all want number 2 but you'll just never be as good =)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I am a number 2 on this thread minus the 'average' penis. I'm quite well hung just so you know
    Do you have proof to back that statement up? No didn't think so..

Some girls don't like ripped bodies on guys, it's personal preference not because they're "obese losers". Generally tend to find men with average bodies have way more of a personality than those with ripped bodies that have personalities comparable to a sack of potatoes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If "attractive body" means what I consider an attractive body then I'd say that. If it means they are muscley with a hard stomach etc then I'd go for the other guy.

Edit: Also I'd like to point out that girls on TSR also exist in real life, and liking bigger guys doesn't mean you're fat yourself. I've been between a size 6 - 12 since I started noticing guys and I've never liked a muscular body. It's as bad as seeing someone's ribs sticking out to me. Plus when you cuddle with them it'd feel so weird against your stomach.

It's hard to describe but I go for guys with a big frame and a bit of a stomach on them that 'matches' that frame, but not guys that are actually really fat.

ReputationRep:
    Which ever one smiles at me first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    Which ever one smiles at me first.
    :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    So basically, you both decided to jointly hijack a thread to try and talk about both of you having big penises.

Presumably this is some form of pulling technique.

I'd just like to point out that men who are good in bed generally don't need to do this. So I think either you both have big penises and are trying to compensate for the fact that you can't pleasure women. OR at least one, possibly both are lying because you can't pleasure women and think it's due to your small size.

But here's the good news, if you find a woman who is willing to be with you for more than one awkward night of semi-sober intimacy, she might teach you things. Then you'll learn about not simply where her pleasure centres are, but how to talk about these things and really pleasure partners. With some openness and playful experimentation. Instead of awkwardly rubbing around down there hoping to somehow find the g-spot or shamelessly rubbing a clit raw.

And no, that's not sexy, it's just painful.
    I think you have a low opinion of men, or simply no sense of humour, if you think that I'd be pathetic enough to try and 'pull' on TSR. Get a grip.

It's actually a very subtle form of self-deprecation, by appearing as if I'm one of those guys. But your rabid disdain for those sorts of people seems to have eclipsed that, in your case.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.