Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Just finished the lonnnnnnggggeeeessssstttt assignment ever, So tired ima die!! but :proud:
    sleeepppyyy.....night everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    Just finished the lonnnnnnggggeeeessssstttt assignment ever, So tired ima die!! but :proud:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woahhhh you sure you canadian haha, it's like evening :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Woahhhh you sure you canadian haha, it's like evening :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is 6pm* here! I'm just gonna take a nap lol but it's night in the uk according to tsr time so thought ill say good night instead of good evening, make sense? That's the best I can do right now, yawn
    I'm more Canadian than you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It is 5pm here! I'm just gonna take a nap lol but it's night in the uk according to tsr time so thought ill say good night instead of good evening, make sense? That's the best I can do right now, yawn
    I'm more Canadian than you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yeah was gonna say ! I get you lol, and haha you wish im more canadian ok, don't trip

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Haha yeah was gonna say ! I get you lol, and haha you wish im more canadian ok, don't trip

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me? trippin?! :rolleyes: (stuck my tongue out at your post, I win now lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me? trippin?! :rolleyes: (stuck my tongue out at your post, I win now lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahah ite go to sleep :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    I know. Only you do.
    BTW, interesting why you hate me for having "backwards Mirpuri views" when all I've really done is criticise Pakistan rather heavily. If any thing, I see that as quite progressive. Interesting that you don't give two ****s about someone calling all Pakistanis dumb (Something which is actually rather offensive), instead of me who's criticising the hell out of the Pakistani government as well as defending Pakistan when someone says something like "It's a hell hole" etc.... and I point to some of the most prosperous regions, how modern it actually is, etc...

At the same time I criticise the hell out of the UK government and I even had to call the (British) army in Germany yesterday, because I made a complaint about racial allegations against one of the soldiers, who are now going to contact me back

Don't think I *just* criticise Pakistan. I criticise the hell out of pretty much most countries

Only thing that really differs between me and you is that a) You're way richer and b) You're quite a lot less religious ie: going to those parties where alcohol is served?

And on both counts, both don't affect me, so live and let live I guess

Any way, I try to be nice. Both you and someone else here. But what I really really can't see is why you just throw that all back at me? Well I guess, if you want to be like that, be like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully you do well Wait till you have to do dissertations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkcherrytart)
    hmm i think this in itself is a good thing, because at least we know that Sharif will have some answering to do if he ever slips up-which he undoubtedly will. Though, I am not *that* familiar with Jamaat e Islami
    Jamaat e islami is the only one party in the whole of Pakistan which has not been blamed for any cases of corruption among its members.

A popular party in Karachi and Pakhtoon areas.

Any one know when Altafs getting put in to the sack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    BTW, interesting why you hate me for having "backwards Mirpuri views" when all I've really done is criticise Pakistan rather heavily. If any thing, I see that as quite progressive. Interesting that you don't give two ****s about someone calling all Pakistanis dumb (Something which is actually rather offensive), instead of me who's criticising the hell out of the Pakistani government as well as defending Pakistan when someone says something like "It's a hell hole" etc.... and I point to some of the most prosperous regions, how modern it actually is, etc...

At the same time I criticise the hell out of the UK government and I even had to call the (British) army in Germany yesterday, because I made a complaint about racial allegations against one of the soldiers, who are now going to contact me back

Don't think I *just* criticise Pakistan. I criticise the hell out of pretty much most countries

Only thing that really differs between me and you is that a) You're way richer and b) You're quite a lot less religious ie: going to those parties where alcohol is served?

Any way, I try to be nice. Both you and someone else here. But what I really really can't see is why you just throw that all back at me? Well I guess, if you want to be like that, be like that

Hopefully you do well Wait till you have to do dissertations
    Who's this someone else!? :eek:

Thank you! D..dddddissertations!!!
    Damn I can feel those monsters approaching...just hoping I make it through alive!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who's this someone else!? :eek:

Thank you! D..dddddissertations!!!
    Damn I can feel those monsters approaching...just hoping I make it through alive!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ill let you know via PM, unless of course they're willing to post here which I doubt

Dissertations yeah. They're like 20,000 words? Tbh, I find it rather easy to write tonnes and tonnes of stuff

Let's say that at primary school, teachers used to try and move me from people because I talked too much. I still talked too much, BUT I did the work, so they gave up

At secondary school, same thing happened initially and then I think word must have got around the staff room that I talk way too much, and I was eventually allowed to stay wherever I was, without being moved (Most of the time. Sometimes teachers got angry ofc!)

But any way, this now means that I absolutely hate MAXIMUM word limits. Minimums, I'm fine with but I absolutely hate max word limits

ReputationRep:

Don't make me start with the differences between you and me..

Oh and if going to parties where alcohol is served is considered not being religious, then living in a country where alcohol is very common is not being religious too.

(Original post by zubz91)
    Jamaat e islami is the only one party in the whole of Pakistan which has not been blamed for any cases of corruption among its members.

A popular party in Karachi and Pakhtoon areas.

Any one know when Altafs getting put in to the sack
    Musharraf hasn't been blamed for corruption too.

ReputationRep:
    Ill let you know via PM, unless of course they're willing to post here which I doubt

Dissertations yeah. They're like 20,000 words? Tbh, I find it rather easy to write tonnes and tonnes of stuff

Let's say that at primary school, teachers used to try and move me from people because I talked too much. I still talked too much, BUT I did the work, so they gave up

At secondary school, same thing happened initially and then I think word must have got around the staff room that I talk way too much, and I was eventually allowed to stay wherever I was, without being moved (Most of the time. Sometimes teachers got angry ofc!)

But any way, this now means that I absolutely hate MAXIMUM word limits. Minimums, I'm fine with but I absolutely hate max word limits
    Yeah I'd love to know!

I had a feel you'd be like this, chatty lol Nosy AND chatty!! Tbh its a lethal combo! Such lovable traits, wifey gonna be 1 lucky gyal...invite me to the wedding yea I wanna gift her some ear plugs LOL jk!

You like doing dissertations, perhaps we should make this friendship stronger hehe (no ulterior motives! Kasam!)

Btw I'm a total mute! I hate talking...but I'm a great listener

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    Don't make me start with the differences between you and me..

Oh and if going to parties where alcohol is served is considered not being religious, then living in a country where alcohol is very common is not being religious too.

Musharraf hasn't been blamed for corruption too.
    What? I was born in the UK. You can't just expect me to up and leave

I'd actually be interested to know the differences between me and you, according to you.Apart from the fact that Musharraf HAS been blamed for corruption...

http://www.insaf.pk/Forum/tabid/53/f...5/Default.aspx

http://tribune.com.pk/story/61296/pm...nst-musharraf/

You can not deny that he took Pakistan by force. That is not corruption, but he definitely took Pakistan by force.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/530828/s...nst-musharraf/

See the thing is, you say that my views are backwards for criticising the hell out of Pakistan, which in reality is a lot more progressive than thinking "lalala. Pakistan is great"

In all honesty, kinda reminds me of this (But replace America with Pakistan)

Yeah I'd love to know!

I had a feel you'd be like this, chatty lol Nosy AND chatty!! Tbh its a lethal combo! Such lovable traits, wifey gonna be 1 lucky gyal...invite me to the wedding yea I wanna gift her some ear plugs LOL jk!

You like doing dissertations, perhaps we should make this friendship stronger hehe (no ulterior motives! Kasam!)

Btw I'm a total mute! I hate talking...but I'm a great listener

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well thank you and will do Gift her some ear plugs. I like that. I think tbf, most people just sorta zone out after a while Unlike someone here, who tbh we could talk for England and her for Pakistan I guess

I don't "like" doing dissertations. I just naturally "do" dissertations Besides, you study different things to me

And perhaps. No ulterior motives. I do like that

Really? You don't seem like the type to be quiet (or loud for that matter). I guess what Im getting at is you don't seem the type to not say much

That's great

Lilmissshady here is selling me her CV (I'm a good listener )

ReputationRep:
    What? I was born in the UK. You can't just expect me to up and leave

I'd actually be interested to know the differences between me and you, according to you.Apart from the fact that Musharraf HAS been blamed for corruption...

http://www.insaf.pk/Forum/tabid/53/f...5/Default.aspx

http://tribune.com.pk/story/61296/pm...nst-musharraf/

You can not deny that he took Pakistan by force. That is not corruption, but he definitely took Pakistan by force.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/530828/s...nst-musharraf/

See the thing is, you say that my views are backwards for criticising the hell out of Pakistan, which in reality is a lot more progressive than thinking "lalala. Pakistan is great"

In all honesty, kinda reminds me of this (But replace America with Pakistan)

Well thank you and will do Gift her some ear plugs. I like that. I think tbf, most people just sorta zone out after a while Unlike someone here, who tbh we could talk for England and her for Pakistan I guess

I don't "like" doing dissertations. I just naturally "do" dissertations Besides, you study different things to me

And perhaps. No ulterior motives. I do like that

Really? You don't seem like the type to be quiet (or loud for that matter). I guess what Im getting at is you don't seem the type to not say much

That's great

Lilmissshady here is selling me her CV (I'm a good listener )
    My my :rolleyes:...I shall rephrase that part to 'even I'm not 'that' good a listener' LOL

They zone out... I can understand lol jk

That's an interesting observation...I can be talkative around people I'm comfortable with, but NEVER loud...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My my :rolleyes:...I shall rephrase that part to 'even I'm not 'that' good a listener' LOL

They zone out... I can understand lol jk

That's an interesting observation...I can be talkative around people I'm comfortable with, but NEVER loud...
    Tbf, I don't blame em. I talk waayy too much, but it does play in to my hands at interviews.

"What's your biggest strength"
    "Communication"

"What's your biggest weakness"
    "Communication"

I thought perhaps you were saying that you were quiet. Ah fair enoughs I guess BTW, I can't PM you, so I can't PM who that other person was

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    Tbf, I don't blame em. I talk waayy too much, but it does play in to my hands at interviews.

"What's your biggest strength"
    "Communication"

"What's your biggest weakness"
    "Communication"

I thought perhaps you were saying that you were quiet. Ah fair enoughs I guess BTW, I can't PM you, so I can't PM who that other person was

Posted from TSR Mobile
    [/QUOTE]

Ok, I'm MOSTLY quiet...better? Lol
    You don't know how to pm! I'll show you..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

Lool I can PM. I just can't PM you. Maybe cos we're not "friends" ? Ill send a friend request

EDIT: I can't even send you a friend request either?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool I can PM. I just can't PM you. Maybe cos we're not "friends" ? Ill send a friend request[/QUOTE]

That's not it, I get weirdo pms from random ppl that I'd honestly never befriend! Lol will I recieve it on the mobile app? Lets see...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool I can PM. I just can't PM you. Maybe cos we're not "friends" ? Ill send a friend request

EDIT: I can't even send you a friend request either?[/QUOTE]

Tsr is against our friendship I guess LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tsr is against our friendship I guess LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We will fight the TSR government (Actually I think you might need to change some stuff in your settings somewhere)

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.