The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilmissshady

Now that you say it I do remember changing my privacy settings while back :eek: guess I messed them up lol

No I'm talking about them creepy ones...

Lilmiss..what!! LOL you really creative you know that!!!
^referring to your pm here lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yah we can't even ask to be friends :tongue: You could say PM only from contacts and mod in the settings.

Luckily as a guy, don't really get "creepy" messages, but I have often wondered what kinda messages I'd get if I said that I was a girl here :biggrin:

Well you started it, so I made one for you :tongue: I wouldn't say that I'm *particularly* creative though! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by de_monies
Yah we can't even ask to be friends :tongue: You could say PM only from contacts and mod in the settings.

Luckily as a guy, don't really get "creepy" messages, but I have often wondered what kinda messages I'd get if I said that I was a girl here :biggrin:

Well you started it, so I made one for you :tongue: I wouldn't say that I'm *particularly* creative though! :smile:

I got this hilarious (but creepy) pm from the most hilarious username ever!!!
It starts with, can you guess?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by AlligatorSky
Punjab is not a bad area, it's probably the most developed area in Pakistan. Aw, but their votes clearly didn't make a difference because PTI won in KPK. :biggrin:

Mainly cause the anti Taliban parties like ANP had several of their candidates killed and weren't allowed to campaign openly without the threat of being bombed.
This is a serious question, why do you guys think that people still vote for politicians who have been tried and failed miserable and caught for corruption in Pakistan? Do you think that had it not been for the rigging, Imran would have won?
Original post by Revent
No dude Pakistan is amazing!! :mmm: :rofl:

oh and if you're having trouble adding someone as a friend, try entering their username here :smile: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=buddylist

Lool I don't mind people saying it is amazing, but then to say that my views are backwards purely because I dare to criticise it, I don't quite get that

That's pretty cool. I've added lilmissshady below :smile:

I got this hilarious (but creepy) pm from the most hilarious username ever!!!
It starts with 'k', can you guess?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im trying to think of K, but I can't think. Then again the only thing to do with K that comes to mind is the "Kentucky killer" (Something I watched. Very, very good thriller)
(edited 10 years ago)
Lool I don't mind people saying it is amazing, but then to say that my views are backwards purely because I dare to criticise it, I don't quite get that

Im trying to think of K, but I can't think. Then again the only thing to do with K that comes to mind is the "Kentucky killer" (Something I watched. Very, very good thriller)

Nah haven't seen it, sounds good though!
Lol ill pm you it then, just in case :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2306

I was being sarcastic :tongue: :laugh:
Original post by Revent
I was being sarcastic :tongue: :laugh:

I know I know, but I just went off on a tangent

Nah haven't seen it, sounds good though!
Lol ill pm you it then, just in case :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The show wasn't called the Kentucky Killer. The film was actually called "Arne Dahl - Bad blood" It's a very, very good thriller imo and has some good twists. Has some very disturbing scenes, and scenes of a sexual nature as well
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Mainly cause the anti Taliban parties like ANP had several of their candidates killed and weren't allowed to campaign openly without the threat of being bombed.

Is that what you're saying is the reason PTI won in KPK?
Woah guys why make Canada in here and then leave the window open...so cold

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
Not the reason but I think it's a big contributor, what about you?

I think it may be a contributor, but I don't think it was a big one because ANP was the government of KPK for the last 5 years, if KPK did actually like it, they wouldn't need a certain amount of campaigning before voting for them. ANP had it's chance in KPK, it failed, so we were obviously not going to let them win again.
KPK has never had the same government for more than one term. It can either be because they just like testing new things or because they actually want change which all the previous governments failed to provide. I think the latter makes more sense.
Original post by Revent
Stop being mean, you. Giving Pakistani people a bad image to foreigners like me :rofl:

Haha, I'm not being mean. :tongue: He asks for it.

Oooh btw there's this other game that I can't guess anything on! You need to help me after exams. :biggrin:
I think it may be a contributor, but I don't think it was a big one because ANP was the government of KPK for the last 5 years, if KPK did actually like it, they wouldn't need a certain amount of campaigning before voting for them. ANP had it's chance in KPK, it failed, so we were obviously not going to let them win again.
KPK has never had the same government for more than one term. It can either be because they just like testing new things or because they actually want change which all the previous governments failed to provide. I think the latter makes more sense.

Probably.
What do you think of the fact that PTI are (I think)forming a coalition with Jamaat e Islami? Or however you say their name.
tumblr_m6yj85P2S01qip4bz.gif
Original post by Phantom Lord

Oh wow. I sincerely hope he didn't say that because all support for him would go down the drain if he supports the Taliban
Reply 2315
Haha, I'm not being mean. :tongue: He asks for it.

Oooh btw there's this other game that I can't guess anything on! You need to help me after exams. :biggrin:

Still being mean! :lol: If you be nice, you'll get the same back. Plus, he's more Pakistani than me :mmm: I'm a complete coconut :rofl:

As for that game, yeah sure :colone:
Original post by Phantom Lord

Thank you. Some people just take time to get things.
Original post by ZRO
I see that hidden galabjamun in there..... :drool:

I'm more interested in that one that has green and red stripes on it, cos I've not seen that before

BTW, here's the job:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52094/3G14%20-%20Contego%20-%20IT%20Infrastructure%20Support%20Analyst%20(3rd%20April).pdf

I get to go to Europe !!!!!

(Unofficially mind)
Reply 2318
Lool perhaps. Well I'm far far more excited today any way. Did relatively badly on one exam, not too bad on another, but more importantly I have a job! (Unofficially! :smile: )

Here's some matai

Nice one man, Send a box to glasgow init,

Yeah my exams are going crap aswel, oh well.
You guys think that's bad, I get 10 out of 51 on my Maths..

Latest