The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2380
wooop
Original post by de_monies

Yes, I too randomly think of wanting babies when I'm bored :biggrin: Wanna help me pack up and clean up if you're bored? :biggrin:

Lool unfortunately just Europe, though if I ever go on holiday, I'd have to ask you! That being said, I saw a job posting for something that I want to do more, but then you don't get the whole int'l travel thing, and I kinda know some of the guys at this company as well :smile: Not so sure about how much the other one pays

Lol I revised instead, but I'm free now! I don't clean bruhhh not even for you, cz I'm rich :biggrin: I could hire you a maid of your preferences though lol

Please do!! Ill make sure it's the best vacation you've ever had! :wink: ill show you around my crib(that playboy 'house' ain't nothing compared to my mansion), let you ride my fancy Lamborghini (ohh but you like sedans :frown: ill buy one for you ok) and we can feed the hounds together!! But be careful ok they've developed a taste for human flesh :eek: jk! I'm sure they'll love you!!
And perhaps we can swim in the Niagara Falls together!! Lol

You up? You better be!!! Read my pm! Now!!! It's verrrrrrry urgent!!!
And don't you dare LOL when you read it ok!
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by lilmissshady
Lol I revised instead, but I'm free now! I don't clean bruhhh not even for you, cz I'm rich :biggrin: I could hire you a maid of your preferences though lol

Please do!! Ill make sure it's the best vacation you've ever had! :wink: ill show you around my crib(that playboy 'house' ain't nothing compared to my mansion), let you ride my fancy Lamborghini (ohh but you like sedans :frown: ill buy one for you ok) and we can feed the hounds together!! But be careful ok they've developed a taste for human flesh :eek: jk! I'm sure they'll love you!!
And perhaps we can swim in the Niagara Falls together!! Lol

You up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, revising is also good. A maid of my choice eh? I pick Mila Kunis :biggrin:
Lol I'd go i a lamborghini. How do you know I like saloons(Or "sedans" :biggrin: ) But tbh, I tend to like cars that are fuel efficient, look good, reliable, that sorta stuff

Though if you wanna buy me a Sedan, I wouldn't mind a Tesla Model S :love:

Not that big a fan of dogs. If they've developed a taste of human flesh, then well I know some people who erm "need a holiday" :biggrin: - and then they happen to vanish abroad :biggrin:

Who doesn't like falling down to their death :biggrin:

Yeah Im up, but Im off to the sauna in a bit :smile:
Well, revising is also good. A maid of my choice eh? I pick Mila Kunis :biggrin:
Lol I'd go i a lamborghini. How do you know I like saloons(Or "sedans" :biggrin: ) But tbh, I tend to like cars that are fuel efficient, look good, reliable, that sorta stuff

Though if you wanna buy me a Sedan, I wouldn't mind a Tesla Model S :love:

Not that big a fan of dogs. If they've developed a taste of human flesh, then well I know some people who erm "need a holiday" :biggrin: - and then they happen to vanish abroad :biggrin:

Who doesn't like falling down to their death :biggrin:

Yeah Im up, but Im off to the sauna in a bit :smile:

No Mila kunis ok!! She's short and not jutt :biggrin: jk I'm not big on clan lol!

Ok I'll let you in my lambo but don't touch anything, it's very expensive lol I know cz you've mentioned it to me before when I was telling akhi ash how the vaneno is sooo him :ahee: and you came in being all nosy going on about sedans lol jk it's a great hybrid

Oh yea sure thing, anytime...just send em over besides the hounds have been very impatient lately :tongue: dont worry ill make sure they vanish completely, these beasts of mine don't even leave them bones behind...sigh

I won't let you drown silly!!! I'm a greaaaat swimmer!!

I'm all better now :smile: but that blank pm you sent me somewhere really got me mad! I was typing out a proper heated reply about feeding you to my hounds instead when the next one came in, thankGod lol!!

Thought ill let you get those treatments done in peace :smile: hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2384
Yeah it takes like 8 weeks apparently :biggrin: Once I nearly fainted, but tbf I did drive up, and I wasn't feeling very hungry at lunch, and here's the irony, McDonalds saved my life :biggrin: (Like I felt like I was going to faint at the wheel :biggrin: ), so I got a tonne of water

It's not a massive thing tbf. It's just something I do. Besides, I realised afterwards that it is actually very, very good for you. Oh and btw, congrats on the birth of your cousin :smile:

Oh and night all :smile: I told someone that Im off to sleep, and then you quoted me, so I replied and now I really am off to bed :biggrin:

Oh wow lol, how ironic that McDonald's saved you hahaha :tongue: But yeah many people have that side effect, atleast you made it without crashing :wink:

Thanks man can't wait to see them lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
No Mila kunis ok!! She's short and not jutt :biggrin: jk I'm not big on clan lol!

Ok I'll let you in my lambo but don't touch anything, it's very expensive lol I know cz you've mentioned it to me before when I was telling akhi ash how the vaneno is sooo him :ahee: and you came in being all nosy going on about sedans lol jk it's a great hybrid

Oh yea sure thing, anytime...just send em over besides the hounds have been very impatient lately :tongue: dont worry ill make sure they vanish completely, these beasts of mine don't even leave them bones behind...sigh

I won't let you drown silly!!! I'm a greaaaat swimmer!!

I'm all better now :smile: but that blank pm you sent me somewhere really got me mad! I was typing out a proper heated reply about feeding you to my hounds instead when the next one came in, thankGod lol!!

Thought ill let you get those treatments done in peace :smile: hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh :frown: But you said I could choose any one :cry2: The vaneno does look *very* nice tbh. Yay hybrid. But the Tesla model S is fully electric :smile: I'd love to be able to afford a Prius!

That's good. Ill say that they've won an all expenses paid trip and they will be fed. (I technically wouldn't be lying, cos they would be fed :biggrin: )

Well that's great, cos I'm not. That being said, I ought to do some swimming over the summer

The blank PM was because I pressed "submit" on the app, and then I sent another one, so erm yeah sorry about that :colondollar:

I do like how you call the sauna "treatments" and "beauty salons" :biggrin:
Original post by ZRO
Oh wow lol, how ironic that McDonald's saved you hahaha :tongue: But yeah many people have that side effect, atleast you made it without crashing :wink:

Thanks man can't wait to see them lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I went there to get my energy back up after donating blood, and afterwards I went in the car, and felt like I was going to faint, so I asked for water. They gave me a lot of (ice cold) water, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. I'm not going to complain over a) Free water and b) Water that I kinda needed :biggrin:

Tbf, I think it was more because I wasn't particularly hungry at lunch and the heat in the car as well, because I've given before with no issues at all.
Oh :frown: But you said I could choose any one :cry2: The vaneno does look *very* nice tbh. Yay hybrid. But the Tesla model S is fully electric :smile: I'd love to be able to afford a Prius!

That's good. Ill say that they've won an all expenses paid trip and they will be fed. (I technically wouldn't be lying, cos they would be fed :biggrin: )

Well that's great, cos I'm not. That being said, I ought to do some swimming over the summer

The blank PM was because I pressed "submit" on the app, and then I sent another one, so erm yeah sorry about that :colondollar:

I do like how you call the sauna "treatments" and "beauty salons" :biggrin:

Yeah, I went there to get my energy back up after donating blood, and afterwards I went in the car, and felt like I was going to faint, so I asked for water. They gave me a lot of (ice cold) water, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. I'm not going to complain over a) Free water and b) Water that I kinda needed :biggrin:

Tbf, I think it was more because I wasn't particularly hungry at lunch and the heat in the car as well, because I've given before with no issues at all.

Yea fully electric*...Prius!!! Hmmm we should hang out more often lol!!

I call them treatments/beauty salons because that's what I go there for...a nice chocolate massage hmmmmm (I'm booking an appointment right now!!!!)

Speaking of chocolate I ended up watching tv cz couldn't sleep (due to the reasons your never ever allowed to mention lol) cz I found the control right next to my foot (scared the hell outta me at first but when realized what it really was all my fears disappeared!!) turned it on to some cooking channel...with this 'ridiculously gorgeous italian man' making something something 'ciaccolato'....it should be illegal!!!! Ygm!!!! Man my hearts been stolen lol!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Yea fully electric*...Prius!!! Hmmm we should hang out more often lol!!

I call them treatments/beauty salons because that's what I go there for...a nice chocolate message hmmmmm (I'm booking an appointment right now!!!!)

Speaking of chocolate I ended up watching tv cz couldn't sleep (due to the reasons your never ever allowed to mention lol) cz I found the control right next to my foot (scared the hell outta me at first but when realized what it really was all my fears disappeared!!) turned it on to some cooking channel...with this 'ridiculously gorgeous italian man' making something something 'ciaccolato'....it should be illegal!!!! Ygm!!!! Man my hearts been stolen lol!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess you like Prius' as well do you? I also like the new Toyota Yaris hybrid. That's pretty cool, and sooo quiet!

A chocolate massage. Wow. Must be pretty pricey!

Ah lool I won't mention why you couldn't go to sleep, but I did find it pretty funny :biggrin: Lool what did you think you'd trodden on?

Hmm that does sound pretty nice. That being said I do like Italian chocolate. Ooh and also Belgian chocolate. They're amazing! The irony of course is that when I was in Germany, I bought Italian chocolate made for the Germans :biggrin:
Reply 2388
you fellas speaking about cars? im driving a mazda, gotta say it does not dissapoint, and its pretty decent ; )
I guess you like Prius' as well do you? I also like the new Toyota Yaris hybrid. That's pretty cool, and sooo quiet!

A chocolate massage. Wow. Must be pretty pricey!

Ah lool I won't mention why you couldn't go to sleep, but I did find it pretty funny :biggrin: Lool what did you think you'd trodden on?

Hmm that does sound pretty nice. That being said I do like Italian chocolate. Ooh and also Belgian chocolate. They're amazing! The irony of course is that when I was in Germany, I bought Italian chocolate made for the Germans :biggrin:

Me gots the massaaaaaaage!!! Me feels brand new lol it was lovely, I got lemon rose hmmmmmmmm I smell so nice :colondollar: hehe I could eat myself up lol (not in the literal sense of course, as someone here assumed* lol ) It was about $-, The chocolate one is $-!! Pretty pricey yea...the props of being daddy's ONLY princess lol!! I got no money of me own though :frown:

My uncle drives Prius, it's actually really fast..not a looker though lol

Get me some Italian chocolate made for Germans next time you visit Germany ok i wanna know whether they taste any different :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2391
Me gots the massaaaaaaage!!! Me feels brand new lol it was lovely, I got lemon rose hmmmmmmmm I smell so nice :colondollar: hehe I could eat myself up lol! It was about $150, The chocolate one is $200!! Pretty pricey yea...the props of being daddy's ONLY princess lol!! I got no money of me own though :frown:

Get me some Italian chocolate made for Germans next time you visit Germany ok i wanna know whether they taste any different :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think it's possible to eat yourself as much as I'm sure you'd enjoy it :rofl:
Original post by Revent
I don't think it's possible to eat yourself as much as I'm sure you'd enjoy it :rofl:

You don't say*...:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Me gots the massaaaaaaage!!! Me feels brand new lol it was lovely, I got lemon rose hmmmmmmmm I smell so nice :colondollar: hehe I could eat myself up lol (not in the literal sense of course, as someone here assumed* lol ) It was about $150, The chocolate one is $200!! Pretty pricey yea...the props of being daddy's ONLY princess lol!! I got no money of me own though :frown:

Get me some Italian chocolate made for Germans next time you visit Germany ok i wanna know whether they taste any

different :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool why would someone assume the literal sense. Holy hell. $150! I'd get around 4 - 5 bits of clothing for that much! Or a phone, or some shoes. Quite a lot to spend on a massage

Well you better get earning, if you want to keep up the expensive lifestyle. I mean I can live on 3K (GBP) (minus rent), an extra 2K with a car but you seem like you need a lot more

I don't think they look bad. That being said, when I tell people my car is a hybrid, they don't often think it is, cos well it looks like this:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151267594544340.472463.664529339&type=3

Admittedly, I do feel a little smug driving through London in that, because well there's no £8/day tax :biggrin:

I did get some last time. It was made by Ferrero,but it was called giotto. They also had some Kinder stuff. Annoyingly, they only really had a lidl and lidl doesn't have *that* much to offer, and this was in the capital

I do wonder where Aman is tbf
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2394
You don't say*...:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You clearly don't get the sexual innuendo :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2395
Original post by Revent
You clearly don't get the sexual innuendo :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see what you're doing hahaha
Reply 2396
Original post by ZRO
I see what you're doing hahaha

Yeah, I'm a besharam :tongue:
Lool why would someone assume the literal sense. Holy hell. $150! I'd get around 4 - 5 bits of clothing for that much! Or a phone, or some shoes. Quite a lot to spend on a massage

Well you better get earning, if you want to keep up the expensive lifestyle. I mean I can live on 3K (GBP) (minus rent), an extra 2K with a car but you seem like you need a lot more

I don't think they look bad. That being said, when I tell people my car is a hybrid, they don't often think it is, cos well it looks like this:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151267594544340.472463.664529339&type=3

Admittedly, I do feel a little smug driving through London in that, because well there's no £8/day tax :biggrin:

I did get some last time. It was made by Ferrero,but it was called giotto. They also had some Kinder stuff. Annoyingly, they only really had a lidl and lidl doesn't have *that* much to offer, and this was in the capital

I do wonder where Aman is tbf

No, it wasn't the literal sense after all, they made sexual sense out of it...but because I'm feeling kinda religious these days imma ignore...it is difficult de_monies !:'( :'( I got so many clever things to say back though! may I get rewarded for my patience, Amen (you say it too please)

But I get it once every 2months :frown: I was tired after all the revising!!
Thats sensible spending :smile: I hope to get influenced by you

The picture won't show me! maybe cz I don't have a fb?

I don't really care who makes it as long as its ciaccolato!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2398
Original post by Revent
Yeah, I'm a besharam :tongue:

Tenu sharam ne aundi :tongue:?
Reply 2399
Sharam te tenu v ne aundi..

LOL my bad, couldn't resist!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL what??? Thats how you say it in Punjabi :colondollar: