The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZRO
:eek: I got De monies back

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by de_monies
Well I hope it's stopped. Besides, I've given up now any way. I'm tired of trying to see things her way, when she doesn't even tell me *why* she hates me, then goes to insult me, and then gets pissy that I dare to defend myself?

The only reason I have for her actually hating me is that I criticise Pakistan and I used the word "typical" - not in a bad way, but not in a good way, but then hypocritically she says "Typical Mirpuriness" or something along those lines..

So yeah, basically I give up

Why thank you :smile:

lol i just came on to here and this is what i saw, at first i thought it was banter lol, but agree some of the things said were harsh
Original post by lilmissshady
No, it wasn't the literal sense after all, they made sexual sense out of it...but because I'm feeling kinda religious these days imma ignore...it is difficult de_monies !:'( :'( I got so many clever things to say back though! may I get rewarded for my patience, Amen (you say it too please)

But I get it once every 2months :frown: I was tired after all the revising!!
Thats sensible spending :smile: I hope to get influenced by you

The picture won't show me! maybe cz I don't have a fb?

I don't really care who makes it as long as its ciaccolato!!

PS: check out my mirpuri below :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbf, when you did say that I thought perhaps people did mean it in the crude sense but chose not to say any thing :smile:
Fine. May you get rewarded for your patience. Ameen

Hmm I guess that isn't *as* bad then but for me I reckon Id get it one off. The most I paid for a massage was £10 for a "mobile massage" down at London

And yeah might be so tbf. I guess you could google "Honda Civic hybrid saloon"

Lool I just don't spend *that* much, which means spending it more on things like a good car, education, that sorta stuff. Hmm perhaps, and the mirpuri below, well I'm pretty terrible :biggrin:

I couldn't translate past "Sharam" :biggrin:

Original post by hasan4life
lol i just came on to here and this is what i saw, at first i thought it was banter lol, but agree some of the things said were harsh

Nah she literally hates me, so meh. Surprised to see I got so much support tbf, but thanks all! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Tbf, when you did say that I thought perhaps people did mean it in the crude sense but chose not to say any thing :smile:

Hmm I guess that isn't *as* bad then but for me I reckon Id get it one off. The most I paid for a massage was £10 for a "mobile massage" down at London

Lool I just don't spend *that* much, which means spending it more on things like a good car, education, that sorta stuff. Hmm perhaps, and the mirpuri below, well I'm pretty terrible :biggrin:

Nah she literally hates me, so meh. Surprised to see I got so much support tbf, but thanks all! :smile:

:colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar:I'm just thick, I get it ok...lol

Mobile massage??LOL ok ill google it

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2403
Sharam te tenu v ne aundi..

LOL my bad, couldn't resist!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

looool. nah mate oonoo thori sharam andi ai.
oh and you don't need to feel religious :laugh:

oh and also, you sound like you're really rich and spoilt :tongue:

Original post by ZRO
Tenu sharam ne aundi :tongue:?

nain andi :wink:
Reply 2404

Full hour body massage for a fiver in the Philippines :wink:
Happy ending was a bit extra :mmm:

Mobile massage??LOL ok ill google it...

The other person didnt get it either so my punjabi skills went to waste lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool probably not. Just that I talk faar too much :biggrin:

Mobile massage - yeah massage on the move. They employ people (Well girls) to massage you for about 10 mins, and you pay whatever you think is worth it. Typically people pay between £10 and £20

Tbf, my punjabi skills are **** so that's poor on my behalf :biggrin:

Original post by Revent
Full hour body massage for a fiver in the Philippines :wink:
Happy ending was a bit extra :mmm:

Well let's say this was in the UK and it was in full public view. Also, I do think that the girls were digging a bit, because well most of their clientele were guys, so it did seem like they tried to get more money out of people...

Besides, I have a massage chair which is in pieces atm
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2406
Lool probably not. Just that I talk faar too much :biggrin:

Mobile massage - yeah massage on the move. They employ people (Well girls) to massage you for about 10 mins, and you pay whatever you think is worth it. Typically people pay between £10 and £20

Tbf, my punjabi skills are **** so that's poor on my behalf :biggrin:

Well let's say this was in the UK and it was in full public view. Also, I do think that the girls were digging a bit, because well most of their clientele were guys, so it did seem like they tried to get more money out of people...

Besides, I have a massage chair which is in pieces atm

I would pay £2 :mmm:
Original post by Revent
I would pay £2 :mmm:

Bear in mind that this was at Infosec Europe, where I saw Maseratis, Porsches, Ferraris, etc... in the car park. £2 would seem quite bad in that setting. Parking your car was expensive enough!

Besides, I was suited and booted
Reply 2408
Bear in mind that this was at Infosec Europe, where I saw Maseratis, Porsches, Ferraris, etc... in the car park. £2 would seem quite bad in that setting. Parking your car was expensive enough!

Besides, I was suited and booted

That wouldn't stop me :lol: I'm suited up most of the time and that NEVER stops me from doing stupid and cheap stuff :lol:
Original post by Revent
That wouldn't stop me :lol: I'm suited up most of the time and that NEVER stops me from doing stupid and cheap stuff :lol:

I'd feel quite odd in that scenario tbf. Just to walk away giving £2 for that :biggrin: Im pretty good with money, but not like that :biggrin:

Like because student loans are only paid back at around 1.5%, I have no intention on paying them back in full, ever (Ill pay in parts) purely because I make more money from having the loan :biggrin:

9K people don't though
Reply 2410
I'd feel quite odd in that scenario tbf. Just to walk away giving £2 for that :biggrin: Im pretty good with money, but not like that :biggrin:

Like because student loans are only paid back at around 1.5%, I have no intention on paying them back in full, ever (Ill pay in parts) purely because I make more money from having the loan :biggrin:

9K people don't though

I've done stuff like that before. Like I've left a 10p tip at a restaurant before :mmm: Once wrote, sorry I'm a broke student so no tip this time :frown:
Wouldn't know anything about the loans, not applying for them :tongue:
Reply 2411
Original post by AlligatorSky
Don't make me start with the differences between you and me..

Oh and if going to parties where alcohol is served is considered not being religious, then living in a country where alcohol is very common is not being religious too.

Musharraf hasn't been blamed for corruption too.

But we all know what corruption he's done, jamaat people the way they speak,lots of factors and my personal opinion after reviewing lots of their interviews they seem more legitimate than most . This is before Pti upped their game
Original post by zubz91
But we all know what corruption he's done, jamaat people the way they speak,lots of factors and my personal opinion after reviewing lots of their interviews they seem more legitimate than most . This is before Pti upped their game

He hasn't stolen from the country, he made our economy better. Yes he made a few mistakes but no one is perfect. Whatever he did was for Pakistan. I would still go for the man who picked Pakistan up and got it running when it was almost dead.
Original post by Revent
I've done stuff like that before. Like I've left a 10p tip at a restaurant before :mmm: Once wrote, sorry I'm a broke student so no tip this time :frown:
Wouldn't know anything about the loans, not applying for them :tongue:

At a restaurant, always tip at least 10% :smile: That being said, sometimes I've done like you, but not most times
At a restaurant, always tip at least 10% :smile: That being said, sometimes I've done like you, but not most times

You're up! Any treatments today? Hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're up! Any treatments today? Hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would normally be at the sauna, but it's more very last minute packing. Updated my sat nav traffic, and updating music on my USB drive, give a little clean up and I should be done. My car is absolutely crammed :biggrin:
Reply 2416
hasan4life

hi m8. are you still trolling the backroom?

Mobile massage??LOL ok ill google it...

The other person didnt get it either so my punjabi skills went to waste lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

teekh taakh soniye :rofl:

Tbf, when you did say that I thought perhaps people did mean it in the crude sense but chose not to say any thing :smile:Fine. May you get rewarded for your patience. AmeenHmm I guess that isn't *as* bad then but for me I reckon Id get it one off. The most I paid for a massage was £10 for a "mobile massage" down at LondonAnd yeah might be so tbf. I guess you could google "Honda Civic hybrid saloon"Lool I just don't spend *that* much, which means spending it more on things like a good car, education, that sorta stuff. Hmm perhaps, and the mirpuri below, well I'm pretty terrible :biggrin:I couldn't translate past "Sharam" :biggrin:Nah she literally hates me, so meh. Surprised to see I got so much support tbf, but thanks all! :smile:

lol how come?

lol ive never tipped :rofl:
Original post by mel0n
hi m8. are you still trolling the backroom?

u quoted me wrong, and nah those times are gone :frown:
Reply 2419
Original post by hasan4life
lol ive never tipped :rofl:

u quoted me wrong, and nah those times are gone :frown:

peaaak didn't realise :\ why? ran out of subscription, got banned from it or became shareef?

Latest

Trending

Trending