LOL my bad, couldn't resist!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL what??? Thats how you say it in Punjabi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    :eek: I got De monies back

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by de_monies)
    Well I hope it's stopped. Besides, I've given up now any way. I'm tired of trying to see things her way, when she doesn't even tell me *why* she hates me, then goes to insult me, and then gets pissy that I dare to defend myself?

The only reason I have for her actually hating me is that I criticise Pakistan and I used the word "typical" - not in a bad way, but not in a good way, but then hypocritically she says "Typical Mirpuriness" or something along those lines..

So yeah, basically I give up

Why thank you
    lol i just came on to here and this is what i saw, at first i thought it was banter lol, but agree some of the things said were harsh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    No, it wasn't the literal sense after all, they made sexual sense out of it...but because I'm feeling kinda religious these days imma ignore...it is difficult de_monies !:'( :'( I got so many clever things to say back though! may I get rewarded for my patience, Amen (you say it too please)

But I get it once every 2months I was tired after all the revising!!
    Thats sensible spending I hope to get influenced by you

The picture won't show me! maybe cz I don't have a fb?

I don't really care who makes it as long as its ciaccolato!!

PS: check out my mirpuri below :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tbf, when you did say that I thought perhaps people did mean it in the crude sense but chose not to say any thing
    Fine. May you get rewarded for your patience. Ameen

Hmm I guess that isn't *as* bad then but for me I reckon Id get it one off. The most I paid for a massage was £10 for a "mobile massage" down at London

And yeah might be so tbf. I guess you could google "Honda Civic hybrid saloon"

Lool I just don't spend *that* much, which means spending it more on things like a good car, education, that sorta stuff. Hmm perhaps, and the mirpuri below, well I'm pretty terrible

I couldn't translate past "Sharam"

(Original post by hasan4life)
    lol i just came on to here and this is what i saw, at first i thought it was banter lol, but agree some of the things said were harsh
    Nah she literally hates me, so meh. Surprised to see I got so much support tbf, but thanks all!

ReputationRep:
    Tbf, when you did say that I thought perhaps people did mean it in the crude sense but chose not to say any thing

Hmm I guess that isn't *as* bad then but for me I reckon Id get it one off. The most I paid for a massage was £10 for a "mobile massage" down at London

Lool I just don't spend *that* much, which means spending it more on things like a good car, education, that sorta stuff. Hmm perhaps, and the mirpuri below, well I'm pretty terrible

Nah she literally hates me, so meh. Surprised to see I got so much support tbf, but thanks all!
    I'm just thick, I get it ok...lol

Mobile massage??LOL ok ill google it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sharam te tenu v ne aundi..

LOL my bad, couldn't resist!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    looool. nah mate oonoo thori sharam andi ai.
    oh and you don't need to feel religious :laugh:

oh and also, you sound like you're really rich and spoilt

(Original post by ZRO)
    Tenu sharam ne aundi ?
    nain andi

ReputationRep:

Full hour body massage for a fiver in the Philippines
    Happy ending was a bit extra :mmm:

ReputationRep:

Mobile massage??LOL ok ill google it...

The other person didnt get it either so my punjabi skills went to waste lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lool probably not. Just that I talk faar too much

Mobile massage - yeah massage on the move. They employ people (Well girls) to massage you for about 10 mins, and you pay whatever you think is worth it. Typically people pay between £10 and £20

Tbf, my punjabi skills are **** so that's poor on my behalf

(Original post by Revent)
    Full hour body massage for a fiver in the Philippines
    Happy ending was a bit extra :mmm:
    Well let's say this was in the UK and it was in full public view. Also, I do think that the girls were digging a bit, because well most of their clientele were guys, so it did seem like they tried to get more money out of people...

Besides, I have a massage chair which is in pieces atm

ReputationRep:
    Lool probably not. Just that I talk faar too much

Mobile massage - yeah massage on the move. They employ people (Well girls) to massage you for about 10 mins, and you pay whatever you think is worth it. Typically people pay between £10 and £20

Tbf, my punjabi skills are **** so that's poor on my behalf

Well let's say this was in the UK and it was in full public view. Also, I do think that the girls were digging a bit, because well most of their clientele were guys, so it did seem like they tried to get more money out of people...

Besides, I have a massage chair which is in pieces atm
    I would pay £2 :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I would pay £2 :mmm:
    Bear in mind that this was at Infosec Europe, where I saw Maseratis, Porsches, Ferraris, etc... in the car park. £2 would seem quite bad in that setting. Parking your car was expensive enough!

Besides, I was suited and booted

ReputationRep:
    Bear in mind that this was at Infosec Europe, where I saw Maseratis, Porsches, Ferraris, etc... in the car park. £2 would seem quite bad in that setting. Parking your car was expensive enough!

Besides, I was suited and booted
    That wouldn't stop me :lol: I'm suited up most of the time and that NEVER stops me from doing stupid and cheap stuff :lol:

ReputationRep:
    That wouldn't stop me :lol: I'm suited up most of the time and that NEVER stops me from doing stupid and cheap stuff :lol:
    I'd feel quite odd in that scenario tbf. Just to walk away giving £2 for that Im pretty good with money, but not like that

Like because student loans are only paid back at around 1.5%, I have no intention on paying them back in full, ever (Ill pay in parts) purely because I make more money from having the loan

9K people don't though

ReputationRep:
    I'd feel quite odd in that scenario tbf. Just to walk away giving £2 for that Im pretty good with money, but not like that

Like because student loans are only paid back at around 1.5%, I have no intention on paying them back in full, ever (Ill pay in parts) purely because I make more money from having the loan

9K people don't though
    I've done stuff like that before. Like I've left a 10p tip at a restaurant before :mmm: Once wrote, sorry I'm a broke student so no tip this time
    Wouldn't know anything about the loans, not applying for them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    Don't make me start with the differences between you and me..

Oh and if going to parties where alcohol is served is considered not being religious, then living in a country where alcohol is very common is not being religious too.

Musharraf hasn't been blamed for corruption too.
    But we all know what corruption he's done, jamaat people the way they speak,lots of factors and my personal opinion after reviewing lots of their interviews they seem more legitimate than most . This is before Pti upped their game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zubz91)
    But we all know what corruption he's done, jamaat people the way they speak,lots of factors and my personal opinion after reviewing lots of their interviews they seem more legitimate than most . This is before Pti upped their game
    He hasn't stolen from the country, he made our economy better. Yes he made a few mistakes but no one is perfect. Whatever he did was for Pakistan. I would still go for the man who picked Pakistan up and got it running when it was almost dead.

ReputationRep:
    I've done stuff like that before. Like I've left a 10p tip at a restaurant before :mmm: Once wrote, sorry I'm a broke student so no tip this time
    Wouldn't know anything about the loans, not applying for them
    At a restaurant, always tip at least 10% That being said, sometimes I've done like you, but not most times

ReputationRep:
    At a restaurant, always tip at least 10% That being said, sometimes I've done like you, but not most times
    You're up! Any treatments today? Hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're up! Any treatments today? Hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would normally be at the sauna, but it's more very last minute packing. Updated my sat nav traffic, and updating music on my USB drive, give a little clean up and I should be done. My car is absolutely crammed

ReputationRep:
    hasan4life
    hi m8. are you still trolling the backroom?

ReputationRep:

Mobile massage??LOL ok ill google it...

The other person didnt get it either so my punjabi skills went to waste lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    teekh taakh soniye :rofl:

Tbf, when you did say that I thought perhaps people did mean it in the crude sense but chose not to say any thing Fine. May you get rewarded for your patience. AmeenHmm I guess that isn't *as* bad then but for me I reckon Id get it one off. The most I paid for a massage was £10 for a "mobile massage" down at LondonAnd yeah might be so tbf. I guess you could google "Honda Civic hybrid saloon"Lool I just don't spend *that* much, which means spending it more on things like a good car, education, that sorta stuff. Hmm perhaps, and the mirpuri below, well I'm pretty terrible I couldn't translate past "Sharam" Nah she literally hates me, so meh. Surprised to see I got so much support tbf, but thanks all!
    lol how come?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.