Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    At a restaurant, always tip at least 10% That being said, sometimes I've done like you, but not most times
    lol ive never tipped :rofl:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    hi m8. are you still trolling the backroom?
    u quoted me wrong, and nah those times are gone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    lol ive never tipped :rofl:

u quoted me wrong, and nah those times are gone
    peaaak didn't realise :\ why? ran out of subscription, got banned from it or became shareef?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    teekh taakh soniye :rofl:

lol how come?
    How come she hates me? Cos I have "Mirpuri views" Im a "typical Mirpuri" and then she gets annoyed when I use the word "typical" in neither a negative, nor positive sense ie: I said typically Pakistanis dont listen to x type of music (Not negative and not positive) And then she seemed to get annoyed ever since ie: "Take your Mirpuri views etc... " when I keep mentioning that I feel more British than Mirpuri...

ReputationRep:
    How come she hates me? Cos I have "Mirpuri views" Im a "typical Mirpuri" and then she gets annoyed when I use the word "typical" in neither a negative, nor positive sense ie: I said typically Pakistanis dont listen to x type of music (Not negative and not positive) And then she seemed to get annoyed ever since ie: "Take your Mirpuri views etc... " when I keep mentioning that I feel more British than Mirpuri...
    Traitor

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    Traitor

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry. Though I will defend Pakistan (and Mirpur) pretty rigorously!

I just don't like lot of stuff in Pakistan (and here as well tbf)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry. Though I will defend Pakistan (and Mirpur) pretty rigorously!

I just don't like lot of stuff in Pakistan (and here as well tbf)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The 'traitor' was for not replying to my pm (I know you've now)...and because I was bored hehe fine! night night de_mirpuri

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    The 'traitor' was for not replying to my pm (I know you've now)...and because I was bored hehe fine! night night de_mirpuri

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't know I had to have an allegiance to you But yeah I was incredibly tired, and then my mum made me laugh, cos she was like "Drink your milk and go to sleep" which is the kinda thing she would have said like 10 years ago But I'm up now, "lilmissmirpuri"

ReputationRep:
    Wagwanaleikum.
    Any of you doing AQA biol5?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YWArtist)
    Wagwanaleikum.
    Revised a load of it today, got all the way up to gene therapy but stopped after Treatment of Severe combined immunodeficiency. Way to much to learn in a day aha. Nearly finished it all though
    Lucky chem5 ain't as big

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bad8oy)
    Revised a load of it today, got all the way up to gene therapy but stopped after Treatment of Severe combined immunodeficiency. Way to much to learn in a day aha. Nearly finished it all though
    Lucky chem5 ain't as big

Posted from TSR Mobile

heyyy! any news from UEA?
    hope you're well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    heyyy! any news from UEA?
    hope you're well!
    Yeah I got rejection
    I'm kinda up for a year out and just trying my best to get 3A's.
    you hear back from Liverpool?? With an offer I hope
    Pm me if you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bad8oy)
    Yeah I got rejection
    I'm kinda up for a year out and just trying my best to get 3A's.
    you hear back from Liverpool?? With an offer I hope
    Pm me if you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww dont worry, their loss anyway plus you were going for the even more competitive course they have on offer, with fewer spaces right? gap year students are always in a strong position and can be really successful (ask Revent on here he'll tell you!!)
    Yeah I did and yep
    Hope revision is going well!

ReputationRep:
    Can I just say all you guys going to all these universities, well good luck to all of you, though it'd be unlikely that any of you guys would be at my uni (Besides I wouldn't see you for a year I guess)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    peaaak didn't realise :\ why? ran out of subscription, got banned from it or became shareef?
    it got boring lol, ive always been shareef lol

ReputationRep:
    Wagwanaleikum.
    Yup.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQpYCTeKbOY just seen this and am so confused I thought the EDL didnt like anyone asian, despite whether they like england or not

ReputationRep:
    Can I just say all you guys going to all these universities, well good luck to all of you, though it'd be unlikely that any of you guys would be at my uni (Besides I wouldn't see you for a year I guess)
    thank you!! good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    Yup.
    Wanna play question time every 2 nights? Starting tonight at around 11:30? Basically we just ask eachother loads of questions on biol5, that way we can identify anything we've missed...

ReputationRep:
    Wanna play question time every 2 nights? Starting tonight at around 11:30? Basically we just ask eachother loads of questions on biol5, that way we can identify anything we've missed...
    Sure. I haven't really completed the last chapter because its boring and is never ending. Also, Can it be a little earlier than that? Around 10ish?

ReputationRep:
    Ill play at 11:30

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.