The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2480
Original post by MedMed12
hang on, is it not sent online :s-smilie: woopsie! -_- dw my friend did her student finance on results day and got it, so 1 day late shoudl be Ok at worst. how come you had to cancel a 12/13 application?

it took me an hour-ish in total including parents section :smile:

yeah there is a paper form which is about 33 pages long, you can print it off from the website. The guy on the phone said it is slower to process the paper version but at least now I have sent it off and they should hopefully get it tomorrow by 1pm, urgent delivery LOL...me and mama running to the post office to get it sent pahahaha...I'm in yr 13, so I don't need a 12/13 one coz I'll hopefully be going to uni this September, so I need the 13/14 one.
Reply 2481
Original post by LegendX
I haven't even started my student finance yet, gunna do it after my last exam on june 20th and hope I get it in time :smile:

Really??? Maan I thought everyone got it done before 31st lol...I'm pretty sure you'll be ok though, the amount of problems that so many people have with this stupid thing, it is a nightmare. And it takes so much time out of exam revision :/
Original post by Zeegie
yeah there is a paper form which is about 33 pages long, you can print it off from the website. The guy on the phone said it is slower to process the paper version but at least now I have sent it off and they should hopefully get it tomorrow by 1pm, urgent delivery LOL...me and mama running to the post office to get it sent pahahaha...I'm in yr 13, so I don't need a 12/13 one coz I'll hopefully be going to uni this September, so I need the 13/14 one.

oh right :/ I just did it online- so much quicker zeegie and sent within one click!

Original post by LegendX
I haven't even started my student finance yet, gunna do it after my last exam on june 20th and hope I get it in time :smile:

I was going to do that, but heard they can reject your application if its that late as deadline is tomorrow. it takes an hour or get parents to fill it :smile:
Reply 2483
Original post by MedMed12
how come you dont get anything? international?

sorta :tongue:
Original post by LegendX
Sorry but was this a troll? lol

I guess?
Reply 2485
Original post by de_monies
I guess?

Any news on the euro tripppp? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZRO
Any news on the euro tripppp? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not yet unfortunately, but the uni keeps bugging them :tongue:
I guess?

It was hard to tell whether the guy was serious or not lol but meh, how you been man? :smile:
Original post by LegendX
It was hard to tell whether the guy was serious or not lol but meh, how you been man? :smile:

Not too bad. Nice to see you back! Btw, AlligatorSky is no longer coming to our wedding. She hates me now :biggrin:
Reply 2489
Not yet unfortunately, but the uni keeps bugging them :tongue:

Ahh that sucks lol, hopefully your uni is persistent :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not too bad. Nice to see you back! Btw, AlligatorSky is no longer coming to our wedding. She hates me now :biggrin:

How unfortunate, she'll come around man, they always do. :wink:
Original post by ZRO
Ahh that sucks lol, hopefully your uni is persistent :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're trying to get them to hurry up :biggrin:
Original post by LegendX
How unfortunate, she'll come around man, they always do. :wink:

I don't think so. I mean Pendulum got the popcorn out and every thing (And then I had a fair bit of support :smile: )
They're trying to get them to hurry up :biggrin:

I don't think so. I mean Pendulum got the popcorn out and every thing (And then I had a fair bit of support :smile: )

lol, did you insult general Pervez Musharraf or Pakistan? even worse, did you insult both? If you insulted both, you're screwed man. :biggrin: lol
Original post by LegendX
lol, did you insult general Pervez Musharraf or Pakistan? even worse, did you insult both? If you insulted both, you're screwed man. :biggrin: lol

Both :tongue: Besides, I didn't insult either. I criticised both :tongue:
Both :tongue: Besides, I didn't insult either. I criticised both :tongue:

dw man, ill put a good word in for you. I'll say you're a good man who donates to charity. She can't stay mad at a person who gives to charity.
Original post by LegendX
dw man, ill put a good word in for you. I'll say you're a good man who donates to charity. She can't stay mad at a person who gives to charity.

Apparently you can :tongue:

If you fancy going on a long journey, start from here I guess:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2277526&page=115&p=42724853#post42724853

The whole "backward Mirpuri" thing was because I dared to criticise Pakistan....
Reply 2497

In, how do we troll on facebook , I'm unaware lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZRO
In, how do we troll on facebook , I'm unaware lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I guess you add them and then troll people sorta like how you do on TSR, but a bit dumbed down :biggrin:
Reply 2499
Well I guess you add them and then troll people sorta like how you do on TSR, but a bit dumbed down :biggrin:

Lol hmmm I might leave it, I don't add people like that on my Facebook haha, i'll get her posting crap on my wall that I don't want :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending